Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Either Genocide Africa or they come to you

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
The planet is getting hotter (yes I don't deny climate change), and it would only make sense that with the growing population, so does their use of resources and therefore the heat. With the heat, the populations of those places will be forced to migrate to other cooler places, and hence the worst nightmare.

Africa produces least carbon on the planet, but that is misleading; all the ships and products delivered to Africa, contributes to carbon production.

I'm not racebaiting, because this has nothing to do with races; in fact, many of the high birth rate groups are Caucasoid types, such as Yemen and Ethioia (general Negroid/Caucasoid mixture)

But when I say it..........

No, I'm sorry, but we can't allow ourselves to be genocided.

This is africa's problem. Northern africa would have to resolve this problem, not europe or asia hopefully. We are full. Do not "shelter" them in eastern europe.

Genocide China as well and we're golden

If you want to fix Africa

You must first
Dubul' ibhunu"
(kill the BoER = kill the farmer)

You must first
Dubul' ibhunu"
Kek ironic, it's autogenocide. Scratch [anyone else] and an African bleeds

No, I'm sorry, but we can't allow ourselves to be genocided.
When I say genocide, I don't meant it in a racial way; also, what I meant is to get some "Bill Gates Vaccines" to these countries to sterilize some of the people

Africa produces the least carbon because it is the least industrialized. If you wanna get the edge on climate change, move to Russia

I think he meant sub-saharans
If anything, its way worse for arabs. Most of our countries already aren't able to sustain life easily so if climate change makes things hotter, it's so over for sands

ROLL OUT The Vaccine

The planet is getting hotter (yes I don't deny climate change), and it would only make sense that with the growing population, so does their use of resources and therefore the heat. With the heat, the populations of those places will be forced to migrate to other cooler places, and hence the worst nightmare.

Africa produces least carbon on the planet, but that is misleading; all the ships and products delivered to Africa, contributes to carbon production.

I'm not racebaiting, because this has nothing to do with races; in fact, many of the high birth rate groups are Caucasoid types, such as Yemen and Ethioia (general Negroid/Caucasoid mixture)
Shut up racist

You must first
Dubul' ibhunu"
Ignore that jew Malema
He wants open borders while having borders protecting his house

Africa has a young population relative to old people. That's cheap labour right there
I dont see the need for genocide
IMG 20240912 094251

Asians are most half human population. I think they (including currys) are the ones who are becoming a problem due to they contaminate more than afrikans I guess, but everybody hates nigs.

Ignore that jew Malema
He wants open borders while having borders protecting his house
All politicians are like this

Africa has a young population relative to old people. That's cheap labour right there
I dont see the need for genocide
View attachment 1266956
Sounds to me as if you want slavery again

You could profit from this, just sell another conquered tribe to Jews & nowadays the Chinese & there's a profit+statusmaxxing right there

All politicians are like this

Sounds to me as if you want slavery again

You could profit from this, just sell another conquered tribe to Jews & nowadays the Chinese & there's a profit+statusmaxxing right there
No like he's of Jewish descent(so he claims):

Slavery is a constant in the world, may as well profit from it

Forced sterilizations and genocide are impossible under the current political order. I'm a shitskin myself so I have sympathy toward other shitskins, and don't want that.

Sand countries are most affected by global warming, much more than Africa. All sand nations are running out of water and water wars are breaking out. Iran and Afghanistan recently had a skirmish over water rights.

It won't be black niggers mass migrating to Europe but brown sand niggers. Black Niggers will come years after the brown hordes.

Forced sterilizations and genocide are impossible under the current political order. I'm a shitskin myself so I have sympathy toward other shitskins, and don't want that.

Sand countries are most affected by global warming, much more than Africa. All sand nations are running out of water and water wars are breaking out. Iran and Afghanistan recently had a skirmish over water rights.

It won't be black niggers mass migrating to Europe but brown sand niggers. Black Niggers will come years after the brown hordes.
Are you indian? Just think of how niggers will invade India

Other "shitskins" may not be your friend at all

Ok reported

The rise of CO2 will not only cause the rise of global temperature, but also the rise of global humidity, which means that all the deserts will turn into jungles with good climate.

Are you indian? Just think of how niggers will invade India

Other "shitskins" may not be your friend at all
I'm sand. You just close the borders. Sands will be hit hardest by global warming and famine.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back