Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eight stabbed in UK seaside town

• Thread starter GimmeShockTreatment
  • Start date
A local business owner - who called the police after the stabbings - has described the scene as like something "in a horror movie".

Colin Parry, owner of Masters Vehicle Body Repairs on Hart Street, tells the PA news agency he believes a number of "young girls" had been stabbed.

Parry also describes mothers heading to the scene of the incident and "screaming".

Police have not yet confirmed the ages or identities of the victims.

must have been an accident

These are like school shootings in usa. Nobody cares anymore

With so much evil human garbage in the world to choose from I just find it strange that kids are the target.

Seaside towns full of nittys and drug dealers so makes sense

Was probably a rapefugee

Certified UK moment

Usual suspects?

Britain, England in particular, is a place bursting with utter misery and stress. If we had guns god knows what it'd be like.

The Jews and their gatekeepers on X etc seem to have decided it's a Muslim but it's got white incel written all over it. 17 year old from a very affluent coastal village.

If it is a Muslim it could be revenge for the Gaza Genocide
Which Britain supports

Reports have stated that children are actually targeted by the IDF

So Netanyahu murdered these British kids effectively

With so much evil human garbage in the world to choose from I just find it strange that kids are the target.
1720914475845336m

100% not white.

They say it's not being treated as terror related, wonder if it's another Jake Davidson type attack. Seeing as it was all girls being targeted it makes me think so

If he's 17 he wont be named
But probably will after conviction

I really like the yellow Orange warming stripes on the cop vehicles!

Rwanda nearly 100% christian
Yet Tommy Robinson supporters trying to start riots
Even though Robinson is a Jewish agent he can't hide his hate for all nonwhites just proves that nonwhites are just tools of his handlers to wreck Europe

he felt threatened and was forced to defend himself

These are like school shootings in usa. Nobody cares anymore
Tbh yeah

haven't heard of any these past few months, but then I remembered it's summer & people are on vacation.
he felt threatened and was forced to defend himself
If he stabbed boys, this would have never made the news.
Foids got murdered, and people are rioting against shitskins; win-win as I see it.
Certified UK moment
I'd take the Netherlands over the cUcK

At least you guys have hookers, drugs, etc.

Aside from learning the history there, the cUcK has got nothing going for it.

I'd take the Netherlands over the cUcK

At least you guys have hookers, drugs, etc.
its just so much nicer here, even besides the drugs and hookers

also shitloads of darktriad albanians there i would def need to larp as bosniak to survive there

its just so much nicer here, even besides the drugs and hookers
Yeah agreed, people seem a bit nicer in general & also I'd be able to easily get a train and/or drive to other parts of Europe like the Italian Alps which I've always wanted to see or parts of Germany.

The UK is a miserable Orwellian shithole, my ancestors would be disgraced at the island they once conquered & later made their home in.

Last edited:
Britain
Tyrone is just a tool of Shlomo to keep the divide and rule game going

F2UYfwQW0AAbWQ

View attachment 1210928
9/11 has to have been a psyop. There’s no way they managed to make people fear Islam this much while not batting an eye to the thug nig music playing on their radios, to the point that a crime by a Christian nog gets blamed on muzzies

^^^I wouldn't put anything past them.
Absolutely nothing.