Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Eid Mubarak

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
First of all, Eid Mubarak niggas. Muslimcels and non muslimcels,what are you doing today?

Ldar until I go to work. Thank god Ramadan over.

Fapping to President Anzu Kadotani

Where do you live in? Country I mean
its literally my profile name (Algeria).. I didn't know you couldn't change your profile name now I regret choosing it so bad tbh.

its literally my profile name (Algeria).. I didn't know you couldn't change your profile name now I regret choosing it so bad tbh.
Ah I thought you maybe in the west tbh. Isn't Eid is holiday in Algeria? Didn't know that

strong low iq actually having faith in such BS Stuff when your incel

Eid mubarak bro <3

Isn't Eid is holiday in Algeria?
Not to disrespect your English or anything bro. I'm the last person to judge after all. But are you trying to ask if eid is a holiday here?. Yes. It is.

Not to disrespect your English or anything bro. I'm the last person to judge after all. But are you trying to ask if eid is a holiday here?. Yes. It is.
Yes bro. Same here tbh but I don't work anyway so not much changed for me. We visit people all day jfl i hate it tbh just want to stay in my home and ldar all day

probably nothing

We visit people all day jfl i hate it tbh
The worst part of eid tbh. And if you don't go. They come to you. Thank god I don't leave my room and never interact with family members.

i legit dont even care about eid anymore

Yes bro. Same here tbh but I don't work anyway so not much changed for me. We visit people all day jfl i hate it tbh just want to stay in my home and ldar all day
Yes man im suffering rn. Thank god that will be my last holiday.

Eid Mubarak, keep the family ties strong we dont want to become individualists.

cramming Dutch vocabulary
Eid Mubarak, boyo :feelsokman:

The worst part of eid tbh. And if you don't go. They come to you. Thank god I don't leave my room and never interact with family members.
fom which part of algeria are u

isn't this week a national holiday in muslim countries? or was that last week