Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Egyptian thot gets 3 years in jail for her whoredom on TikTok

Looks like a man ngl.

are egyptian women usually cute?

Based. Throw away the key.

Looks like a man ngl.

tbh

Time in the slammer will allow her to work on getting a better personality.

Gorilla CC0

Based
@Saudade thoughts?

Ethnics can't handle TikTok.
Look at this faggot's response to something this based. Maybe they should be like the white man and let their daughters post their tits online and get only fans. faggot

Look at this faggot's response to something this based. Maybe they should be like the white man and let their daughters post their tits online and get only fans. faggot
They don't arrest these foids because they are blackpilled, they do this because they are a bunch of religious idiots.

They don't arrest these foids because they are blackpilled, they do this because they are a bunch of religious idiots.
Religion can be blackpilled you fucking retard. You inbred. You faggot

You assume this because I'm a sand nigger? Thankfully my parents and grandparents weren't cousins, but past that I'm not sure.
You're an inbred because you're a humiliation fetish loving paypig who thinks white men are gods and takes every oppurtinity you can find to make white men humilliate you cuz it turns you on. You're also clearly incapable of comprehension. inbred

she is kinda cute but she is obviously whore and is obviously ashamed of her skin colour(jfl at her trying to whiten herself kek)

View attachment 307036
she is kinda cute but she is obviously whore and is obviously ashamed of her skin colour(jfl at her trying to whiten herself kek)
She's cute by our standards since this is what the average hole in my country looks like.
RTR3TS3T-1024x660.jpg

Her looksmatch is posting here.

how big is their whoredom?i assume egypt is becoming just like the west
I don't live in Egypt, I'm taking about the community abroad.

You're an inbred because you're a humiliation fetish loving paypig who thinks white men are gods and takes every oppurtinity you can find to make white men humilliate you cuz it turns you on. You're also clearly incapable of comprehension. inbred
Tenor 4

I don't hate you man.
But I agree with what @FullTimeLoser said.
I mean, talking about how ethnic women hate their own race and perfer white men is one thing, but literally every single thread this guy makes on the forum is "I'm a filthy dirty sand nigger, white men are gods I wish I could be like yo". How is it not a fetish? I can make a complication of over 50 threads he made exactly like this where he's begging to be insulted by men. It has to be a fetish at this point

Samy (left and right) was arrested earlier in July on charges of 'inciting debauchery, immorality and stirring up instincts' through her online videos, according to a prosecution statement

Stirring up instincts' is a funny name for a criminal charge imo

Last edited:
I'm all for punishing narcissistic hoes.

And cucks on here call religion faggotery.

I mean, talking about how ethnic women hate their own race and perfer white men is one thing, but literally every single thread this guy makes on the forum is "I'm a filthy dirty sand nigger, white men are gods I wish I could be like yo". How is it not a fetish? I can make a complication of over 50 threads he made exactly like this where he's begging to be insulted by men. It has to be a fetish at this point
He's too racepilled for you.

@tehgymcel420 transcends your egotistical needs to be seen as an equal or better than [insertthe race you hate most] . He sees us for what we MENA incels truly are.

Unlike most threads that try to fuel MENAcels for superiority complex and the illusion that we "deserve" anything. He tries to destroy our fragile egos and push us tp achieve our true limits. A non MENAcel will never understand. Keep doing god work @tehgymcel420

He's too racepilled for you.

@tehgymcel420 transcends your egotistical needs to be seen as an equal or better than [insertthe race you hate most] . He sees us for what we MENA incels truly are.

Unlike most threads that try to fuel MENAcels for superiority complex and the illusion that we "deserve" anything. He tries to destroy our fragile egos and push us tp achieve our true limits. A non MENAcel will never understand. Keep doing god work @tehgymcel420
Jesus christ, imagine being a man and talking about yourself like this. What a pathetic faggot homo you are.

Jesus christ, imagine being a man and talking about yourself like this. What a pathetic faggot homo you are.
Knowing my flaws and weakness doesn't make me any less than a man.race coper. I suggest you read some of blkpillress threads before spewing this shit. You're too damn arrogant. I've seen this behaviour for too long. Ricecels who thought they're actually doing something by posting bbc threads in 4chan to annoy poltards..not understanding that both are equally pathetic.

Knowing my flaws and weakness doesn't make me any less than a man.race coper. I suggest you read some of blkpillress threads before spewing this shit. You're too damn arrogant. I've seen this behaviour for too long. Ricecels who thought they're actually doing something by posting bbc threads in 4chan to annoy poltards..not understanding that both are equally pathetic.
Lol at calling me a race coper. Your entire racepill is just "im a subhuman nigger, white men are gods tihi". You're not a man. You're a faggot with a humiliation fetish. It's disgusting watching another man talk like this. You really are a subhuman inbred. A weak pathetic soy with no pride. Don't mention me again I don't talk to homos

Lol at calling me a race coper. Your entire racepill is just "im a subhuman nigger, white men are gods tihi". You're not a man. You're a faggot with a humiliation fetish. It's disgusting watching another man talk like this. You really are a subhuman inbred. A weak pathetic soy with no pride. Don't mention me again I don't talk to homos
If you think the racepill is limited to just whatever sperg shit you just spewed or that it's a "white people worship" . Then you're only proving my point even further.

Ps , never called any race "gods" . Wanna show me that before talking shit?.

Your entire mentality can be summed up in simple words ."herr derr all people are equal. Faggit" :feelsseriously:

Can I ask you something?. Without their statusmaxxing. Do you really think ricecels will have an advantage against your average white and black normie?... I've seen your comments. I know you like to take pride in "whites getting cucked" and all that jazz. But seriously. There are foids who pay money to have their children genetically modified with blue eyes and Caucasian features. Have you ever heard of a foid wanting a baby with arab or asian features?.

@tehgymcel420 why do you let these morons treat you like this. They're walking angry redpills. You would easily btfo all of them with simple data and statistics