Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Egyptair flight 990 - pilot was an Incel

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
A little known story: nearly 20 years ago, Egyptair flight 990 crashed into the Atlantic Ocean near Nantucket (30 minutes after departure from JFK). According to the NTSB report, 59 years old First Officer Gameel Al-Batouti deliberately crashed the plane for "unknown reason".

The copilot was on his final flight to the US because reprimanded for his behavior. The FBI interviews attached to the NTSB release indicate multiple reports of behavior not considered politically correct in America, i.e. masturbating in the window in front of young women, offering the maid $100 to come to his room on the night of the crash, etc. While it may be argued that this is nothing unusual for Arab airline crewmembers (if you've flown in the Middle East, you'll know this sort of thing does happen fairly often), it would at least bring into question the prime suspect's mental stability.

On the other side, he was constantly rejected by foids, which reported him to the police and hotel security for "harassment" aka old men approaching foids. He was an unsuccessful pilot being only a First Officer/copilot 3 months before his retirement, other crew members called him "captain" out of respect. Had financial problems. He had a severly ill daughter that was treated in the US. Add this with punishement at the end, and you see the picture.

Reading the report and watching the documentary, it can be concluded that foids caused the loss of 217 lives, sadly.

Interestingly, the Egyptian investigation contradicted the US NTSB, claiming mechanical failure - elevator jamming, which was proven to occur on other Boeing 767 aircraft.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_990

Here is the NTSB final report:
https://www.ntsb.gov/investigations/AccidentReports/Reports/AAB0201.pdf

Last edited:
he went ER on the atlantic ocean

>Pilot was an incel in the title
> Has a daughter

Go fuck yourself OP, mods close this thread.

>Pilot was an incel in the title
> Has a daughter

Go fuck yourself OP, mods close this thread.
He had a wife that denied him sex for decades. And go fuck yourself.

Damn im proud of this man.

INCEL definition: involuntarily, not having sex for more than 6 months. GFY ignorance is bliss.

I will be glad some Incel with the name X Y changes this definition to something like "never had voluntarily free sex with a women" which is much my case.
Until that, I rely on this definition, "Fakecel faggot".

Probably one of the best ways to go out ngl, I would love to do this but I'm too high inhib for this.

Fuck this guy tbh. Killing innocent people like families, young children, and potential blackpillers instead of just Chads and Stacies is retarded as fuck.