Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [EGTFIH] MASSIVE THREAD ABOUT INCELS ON r/science

lot of blackpilled posters in there jfl. more and more incels = bad news for society. islamic extremism, rise of the yakuza, all because of more incels.

this is what happens with hypergamy. women are literally responsible for their own rapes.

Lots of based posters there wtf, curious that a lot of people actually understand that this is a problem and if left long enough be it could very well destroy our civilization.

Do you guys think that so many people understanding the problem is in any way beneficial to incels?

Atleast people in the comments are acknowledging that it's because of young disillusioned men

That's worth being grateful for. Society might wake up

I don't want to read redditoids takes on inceldom.

I don't want to read redditoids takes on inceldom.
Some threads in the comments are very interesting. They're not being very supportive but they acknowledge the problem and aren't judgemental either, with some "we should castrate them" cucks jumping in here and there.

Some threads in the comments are very interesting. They're not being very supportive but they acknowledge the problem and aren't judgemental either, with some "we should castrate them" cucks jumping in here and there.
Ok I see, maybe I will check it out.

Attachments

• banned xd.png
    banned xd.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
What is this study trying to suggest? What does "high income inequality" have to do with lots of incel talk?

" We need to stop just making fun of incels and start tackling this issue for what it actually is; AN EXISTENTIAL THREAT. These men also gret drawn into things such as alt-right and before you know it they're forming groups akin the American Taliban.
It's serious, it's a national security risk and it could affect your own male children. "