Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Egoic philosophy.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
Epistemology of this thought: egocentrism influenced by the French Enlightenment.

Its basis: existentialism (contemporary nonsense from Sartre and sometimes Nietzsche)... If I'm not mistaken, I had already made a post about this, the premise that gives the illusion of “being” whatever you want while denying what is necessary. essence.

Egoic philosophy is a premise for most idiots, like liberalism. Underestimating social relationships and the implications of their egocentrism. Much of this arose from “stoicism” and “cynicism”; which, are normal currents in the right measure, reason for right measure; but, their interpretations in relation are misinterpreted. As I said, he was also influenced by the Enlightenment and its rationalism, a premise promoted by the French Revolution, discarding more reactionary themes, discarding the epistemology and etymology of concepts, using only its materialism for an "end" instead of a "means". .

This is present in the contemporary era precisely because of the emergence of these influences. And one of them is also the capitalist consumer culture (Ayne Rand's objectivism) back in the period between 1990 and 1980. People do not have a single essence and knowledge in their heads and they run all the time towards this so-called “success”. , this is also the basis of many so-called 'mgtows'.

It is a “self as the basis of reality” fallacy; confusion between individual perception and objective reality, failing to understand experiences limited to interaction with the outside world.

Obviously I use materialistic rationalism, it's normal, however, I'm not someone who treats it as an “end” and, therefore, makes it a coping mechanism for me, like my ego, like ‘mgtows’. Even more so something invented by a woman with wrong interpretations, like And Rand (she was even a Jew Minim).

His philosophy may seem tempting and “cool,” but it is nothing more than single-minded desperation.