Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eggman

Would you call Eggman an incel?

• Eggy is an incel

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Eggy is a volcel

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Eggy is not an incel

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
N

NewcelAug2019

Banned
-
Link to who I'm talking about:
https://www.twitter.com/1eggwhite

Anyone here watch Eggy's streams or listen to his music?

Also, for those who are familiar with him, I have a poll question:
Do you consider Eggy to be an incel?

I know that Eggy rejects the label of incel, but considering himself, his fanbase and what he represents, I think it is obvious to everyone that he doesn't get laid and therefore is an incel. His argument is that he isn't a virgin and therefore isn't an incel, but that doesn't make sense and he knows it. I think he refuses to call himself an incel because he doesn't want to damage his growing reputation, not because he isn't blackpilled or is dishonest with himself.
Anyway, I just wanted to see if there are any Eggman fans on this site and what your take on the Eggy situation is.

You have the worst username on the site and I think eggy is currently incel. He was exploited by some girl who probably gave him some sex for a short time, but took out thousands in loans or something

He ugly, and if no teen love in teen years -he incel for life (if not becomes cuck)

strong first post

i thought he had a gf? not the tranny there was another girl

Not a truecel, but an incel nonetheless.