Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Eggman is back.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-

I'm beyond happy.:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

His face looks like he gained weight and he also looks like a 3 instead of a 1.

Can someone give me a quick synopsis on who Eggy is, how/why he got famous, what he did, and the drama around him "leaving"?

4chan user who got famous for being so rediculously butt fucking ugly. He didn't become well known in the general public till his blackpill video. Also he got briefly accused of being Chris Harper Mercer when he was in the area at the time, and dated a mtf tranny who ended up fucking him over.

Did Imiss anything?

Can someone give me a quick synopsis on who Eggy is, how/why he got famous, what he did, and the drama around him "leaving"?
Eggy is a lonely guy,bordering on incel who got famous on r9k for being ugly.
A shooting happened and 4chan made him look like he shooter by telling lots of news outlets,which all eventually reported on It.Ruining any prospect he had of a normal job.He started rapping and was really good at It,imo.
Eventually he made a song about Alec Minasian ,where he played a rage filled version of Alec himself.This got him in trouble with the authorities since they basically labeled him a terrorist enabler.Or someone who inspires people commit acts of terrorism.
dated a mtf tranny who ended up fucking him over.
How did she fuck him over?

Eggy is a lonely guy,bordering on incel who got famous on r9k for being ugly.
A shooting happened and 4chan made him look like he shooter by telling lots of news outlets,which all eventually reported on It.Ruining any prospect he had of a normal job.He started rapping and was really good at It,imo.
Eventually he made a song about Alec Minasian ,where he played a rage filled version of Alec himself.This got him in trouble with the authorities since they basically labeled him a terrorist enabler.Or someone who inspires people commit acts of terrorism.

How did she fuck him over?

Hehehehehehehehehehehe!

I could've swore he cheated on him with a normtard and stole some of his money. Then again I try to have some semblance of a life by trying not to follow b list ecelebs

Hehehehehehehehehehehe!

I could've swore he cheated on him with a normtard and stole some of his money. Then again I try to have some semblance of a life by trying not to follow b list ecelebs
Oh now I remember.She made him take a loan out or something.Was that It?
Then again I try to have some semblance of a life by trying not to follow b list ecelebs
I'm really interested in eggman.

I thinks so but then again I try not to be a kiwifarms tard who obsesses over ecentric autists over the internet to feel better about my mindless, vapid, superhero and starwars based existence.

I thinks so but then again I try not to be a kiwifarms tard who obsesses over ecentric autists over the internet to feel better about my mindless, vapid, superhero and starwars based existence.
I wouldn't say I obsess over It.Tgere are very few people I'm interested in.I'm interested in eggy's life because I relate to his experiences a lot and I like his music/personality.

I'm really interested in eggman.
He posted about it on twitter, he made him pay her student loans which made him get like 2 jobs at once and spend most of the time working with barely having any time to rest.

He posted about it on twitter, he made him pay her student loans which made him get like 2 jobs at once and spend most of the time working with barely having any time to rest.
Wow i didnt know he was so cucked

I wouldn't say I obsess over It.Tgere are very few people I'm interested in.I'm interested in eggy's life because I relate to his experiences a lot and I like his music/personality.

Hope i didn't sound too condescending. As long as you're not crazy about lolcows in general it's cool.

That’s something, to get some recognition because of how ugly you are.

why is he talking like he's black

lala-land > clown world

Lol,he's not a normie.

Whites me

If you're not familiar with eggy watch this video first:

This video made me search deeper into incels until I became a part of this forum.

If you're not familiar with eggy watch this video first:

This video made me search deeper into incels until I became a part of this forum.

He got me into the incelsphere.

He mogs me to the 11th realm of hell and back. Also he is white.

Nice hope he doesnt get locked up

why is he talking like a nigger?

4chan user who got famous for being so rediculously butt fucking ugly. He didn't become well known in the general public till his blackpill video. Also he got briefly accused of being Chris Harper Mercer when he was in the area at the time, and dated a mtf tranny who ended up fucking him over.

Did Imiss anything?

It went down like this:

/r9k/ tripfag makes a video on the blackpill and blows up. A little while later 4chan identifies him as the Oregon shooter Toby Reynolds (a.k.a Chris Mercer) for the lulz and the MSM runs with it, causing him to lose his job. He gets a hapa gf from 4chan (the MTF tranny is a friend), co-signs her student loan (she's not actually attending college) and works 2 jobs 80-90 hours a week to pay for them both. While he is out wagecucking his soul away, she is camwhoring and fucking other men until he finds out and has a nervous breakdown. He's been LDARing on a couch in his aunt's basement for the past 2 years.

His streams are top tier btw.

if he keeps rapping he's going to gitmo

The extra weight suits him.