Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

efbeeeye idc I hope miners get reeeeeepd and kllld

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
I asked in a server

"Any 18+ girls?"
this girl said someone is i think as a joke.
Her name was "MINER" i asked are you really a legit minar?

Some incel muslim replied simping for her, "Yeh she is"

Im like bro I asked her not u u friendzoned CUCK wimp, what do u feel threatened

I told him how his prophet is a paaaaad0

sunnah.com
Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

I told him the world sees his religion as a joke, it's only cuz of woke culture nowadays we put up with u but we all think u are inbred jokes nobody takes u ppl srsly

i asked the women, no one cares??? no one cares? he kept making excuses for it, and said how islam is fastest growing. I said no its not it's just fastest cuz of babies not conversion rate, and how Israel is owning u

i asked the girls, ur ok with this!?!?!? he is saying it was ok

the girl "MINER" said not my problem and banned me

Wowwwwwww. Yes I hope JESUS returns and slaughters them. they stick up for this peice of shit but HATE INCELS LOL

Most coherent graycel

Most coherent graycel
:lul: :feelskek:

I asked in a server

"Any 18+ girls?"
this girl said someone is i think as a joke.
Her name was "MINER" i asked are you really a legit minar?

Some incel muslim replied simping for her, "Yeh she is"

Im like bro I asked her not u u friendzoned CUCK wimp, what do u feel threatened

I told him how his prophet is a paaaaad0

sunnah.com
Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

I told him the world sees his religion as a joke, it's only cuz of woke culture nowadays we put up with u but we all think u are inbred jokes nobody takes u ppl srsly

i asked the women, no one cares??? no one cares? he kept making excuses for it, and said how islam is fastest growing. I said no its not it's just fastest cuz of babies not conversion rate, and how Israel is owning u

i asked the girls, ur ok with this!?!?!? he is saying it was ok

the girl "MINER" said not my problem and banned me

Wowwwwwww. Yes I hope JESUS returns and slaughters them. they stick up for this peice of shit but HATE INCELS LOL
Keep crying for foid validation. And all religion is a joke, you Jesus coping in the end just shows you are bluepilled.

Muslim girls are not interested in pursuing a relationship

Cope konkani muslim JBs love the being in a relationship buddy boyo
They often post tiktoks about their Muslim families unhappy with their white boyfriends.

They often post tiktoks about their Muslim families unhappy with their white boyfriends.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

rgqjxb4kd8361.jpg
so fucking hot ngl