Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EFBEEEYE HAVE MANY LARP ACCOUNTS ON THIS SITE

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Beware, I can't say much but I know, beware.

We all know it, I presume they use bots and the chatty ones are usually students/journalists. Do you have an specific user in mind?

We all know it, I presume they use bots and the chatty ones are usually students/journalists. Do you have an specific user in mind?
nope but today I got a visit and they definitely do know all the incel terms we use

nope but today I got a visit and they definitely do know all the incel terms we use
IRL? Imagine going through schools, academies, trainings, in the end to browse @Crestfallen95 onitis threads:lul:

IRL? Imagine going through schools, academies, trainings, in the end to browse @Crestfallen95 onitis threads:lul:
Imagine going through schools academics
And military to end up making such threads

no shit there's a glossary on the wiki and other sites jfl. It's not hard to find definitions. The lexicon isnt exclusive to this place either. Even normies are beginning to use it.

no shit there's a glossary on the wiki and other sites jfl. It's not hard to find definitions. The lexicon isnt exclusive to this place either. Even normies are beginning to use it.
What I mean is they’ve done their research so they definitely are watching us

they all get banned eventually

They've already stolen our vocabulary. :feelsUgh:

What I mean is they’ve done their research so they definitely are watching us
That's no secret to anyone though. It's over for 2022cels. Law enforcement look at just about every site going, especially if it pisses people off. It's not really a cause for concern. They themselves likely have come to the conclusion that theres no real issue. Unless you consider a few naughty words to be crime of the century jfl. They're not going to be wasting much of their budget just stalking harmless lonely virgin men as opposed to non-incels who are out there destroying people daily.