Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Eee Rrr simping

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
I don‘t get his idealization in the inkwell-scene.
Dude was a rich relatively pretty hapa who thought he was entitled to white Stacey.

Unrealistic Standardcel = Fakecel

He was in a much better position than most on this board including me and threw everything away in an autistic ragefit. Stop simping for him!!!

AM on the other hand is a real one. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Edit: Cunt also murdered innocent ricecels :feelswhat:

I don't like him either

I don‘t get his idealization in the inkwell-scene.
Dude was a rich relatively pretty hapa who thought he was entitled to white Stacey.

He was in a much better position than most on this board including me and threw everything away in an autistic ragefit. Stop simping for him!!!

AM on the other hand is a real one. :feelsLSD:
everything which makes normies mad is good imo

Idolize Heinrich Himmler; subhuman build up an private army of Nordic chads do die for him.

:feelsLSD:
Didn't know him, thk for the informations brocel

your avi and description are hilarius btw

he was a true mentalcel, which makes him an incel in my book . tbh i kinda empathize with his suffering, but he was completely delusional and his "revenge" was completely senseless. it'd be at least more redeeming and understandable if he killed people who actually humiliated him.

i don't condone violence btw

fuck off

He would kill you if you were in his way on that day
The faggot didn't even kill the people he wanted because the fraternity house was closed that day
He instead killed his relatives including his ricel friends, for then to crash in his car and shoot himself without giving the police any problems :lul:

everything which makes normies mad is good imo
Normies lose their shit every time somebody mentions ER after any mass murder. That the term "Going ER" is basically mainstream at this point is fucking hilarious.

Normies lose their shit every time somebody mentions ER after any mass murder. That the term "Going ER" is basically mainstream at this point is fucking hilarious.
we can't fuck girls, at least the lifefuel of make them mad a bit