Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News EE normies respecting social distancing rules

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
Looks about right

God I hope mother covid will hit twice as hard and be unstoppable in a few months as a result of this

Also just looking at this shit made me feel super nervous I don't know how the fuck Normies do it

2nd wave is going to make the 1st wave look like nothing

New normies... I mean new normal.

6' rule so the (((murder drones))) can kill you more easily.

Social distancing is a joke people are going in and out of the country on planes do they put them on the wings and nose of the plane?

I hope so bad that covid evolves or something and starts killing younger people. I hope every fucking chad and stacy in highschool going to fuck get terribly sick and puke to death

At least we have proof normies are weaker than us. Next time someone quips we don’t have real problems, show them all the people who couldn’t even follow social distancing just for human contact. If that doesn’t work, we can drop the names of all the people who have killed themselves or had mental episodes

2nd wave is going to make the 1st wave look like nothing
not sure what the fuck I want anymore dude.
I don't want this bullshit to go on like it used to. but I don't want to get caged and vaccinated every flu season by the army either. fuck that.

Social distancing is a joke people are going in and out of the country on planes do they put them on the wings and nose of the plane?

this whole thing was managed so badly that it makes it seem like a joke or a hoax, planes have flown NON-STOP after the virus was identified in January and as late as April you still had guest workers flying to wealthy countries like Germany to pick fruit.

At least we have proof normies are weaker than us. Next time someone quips we don’t have real problems, show them all the people who couldn’t even follow social distancing just for human contact. If that doesn’t work, we can drop the names of all the people who have killed themselves or had mental episodes

average 16 year old girl: NOOOO WE'RE NOT CANCELLING THE SUMMER FUCKATHON 2020 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not surprised

Nonsense, I never seen anybody when I get out of my home, during the night. These stupid normies are funny creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back