Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill education makes people cucks

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
33C63918 F427 4536 AC5F 4154160AA496

as u can see countries that are more educated are more cucked and unwilling to die for their nation. I know soldiers are arguably Cucks dying for someone else. but come on, just lol at these stats.

the educated countries are all more soycucks and scared of death. also the countries mogged in WW2(jap,German,italy) are turbo Cucks due to the humiliation of being mogged still in their minds to this day.
@TheDarkEnigma this also confirms Canucks are more cucked than USA

How tf is japan last?

(((Education))).

(((education)))

How tf is japan last?
WW2 raped and mogged them so hard and anime too. they can't fight no more. and are all soycucks. most anti war nation. many of them are angry and seething when the new Japanese cabinet is trying to remilitarize Japan due to China acting more aggressive

How tf is japan last?
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: they have friggen anime n stuff how can they be unhappy??? who cares about soul crushing work hours or nobody getting married?!?

DUDE FRICKEN ANIME!!! COMMON:soy::soy::soy::soy:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: they have friggen anime n stuff how can they be unhappy??? who cares about soul crushing work hours or nobody getting married?!?

DUDE FRICKEN ANIME!!! COMMON:soy::soy::soy::soy:

its cucked to be willing to die for chad carousel, japcels are ascended
i`d actually go die if i had a young wife and 5 children

Nationalism is pointless when youre essentially prohibited from having sex or marrying your own women, and hence you have no real stake in the nation aside from your own individual welfare.

If i was guaranteed that my new Chinese overlords would let me stay comfy i'd let Amerikkka burn. Maybe even get an asian waifu out of it.

Education is definitely cucked because of all the feminism and politically correct nonsense. If youre going to have a university it should be to instill your own people with knowledge and pride. Instead we let gooks learn the real shit and then skitter back to their home countries and create value there