Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Education - How a crazy school shooter is made

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
ITT - How a crazy school shooter is made, and how women play a part in this whole "situation" too.
  1. Take men in the bottom 20 % of attractiveness, and create a system where women are vastly overvalued and have free reign to follow their hypergamous instinct without any responsibility, effectively depriving the bottom 20% of men from ever having sex/finding a partner.
  2. Create a system which is woman centered, aka gynocentric, which harshly judges men’s character based on whether they have the ability to find a partner, even further marginalizing these men. For men who cannot find a partner, they are further pushed out of society by being denied jobs, a social safety net, even friends in most cases.
  3. Create false hope for these men, aka: self help or PUA. Get these guys thinking that there is a way out of the situation, and it is all YOUR fault that you cannot find a woman. Have men pay lots of money and approach thousands of women, getting rejected each time, further reinforcing their anger and hate.
  4. (Where illegal) Illegalize and criminalize patrons of prostitution, ensuring that these men remain sexually frustrated for the rest of their lives, all the while pushing propaganda that women are the ones who are oppressed.
  5. When men complain, keep shaming them saying shit like “society dont owe you nothing”, or shine them on by saying “not all women are like that”. Have you tried Tinder? Keep working and paying taxes good slave.
  6. Keep stealing his tax money to go and fund single mom’s welfare.
  7. If an incel ever speaks out in public about this, shame him into silence by calling him a loser, gay, misogynist or threaten him with violence.
  8. If an incel man ever dares to approach a woman, shame him for approaching her and getting rejected, and then at the same time, shame him for not having a woman.

5628DC22 8EF8 4D14 A70D 78B75DA791A3

2AF0C8D6 699B 40F7 B523 B4A453C5751B

Legit. As soon as all of my friends started getting laid and getting girlfriends I was treated poorly by them daily, which made me realize I'm better off alone.

high IQ post. the tables need to turn next decade. 20s will be our decade.

Legit. As soon as all of my friends started getting laid and getting girlfriends I was treated poorly by them daily, which made me realize I'm better off alone.

Worth a sticky. Literally everything is against low SMV men, there is no escape, even suicied is shamed.

Worth a sticky. Literally everything is against low SMV men, there is no escape, even suicied is shamed.
ITS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

yep its no wonder shootings are on the rise when you look at the shit stain known as western society.

All men seek greatness but when they are deprived of a legitimate way of achieving it this desire becomes perverted and manifests itself in violent and criminal acts.

This dude always brings a spicy blackpill

High IQ post. Bluepill will satiate most men. However, the ones who see through the bluepill and are fucked the most are the most likely to go ER

No it is definitely those evil video games.

Or no, wait. Maybe it's definitely medications.

No, no. It has definitely got to be a bad upbringing.

But in no way, shape or form could it possibly stem from the chronic mistreatment of young men by society. That can't be it...

true, but society will change for the bottom tier of men, they use to just send them off to wars, but there are no major wars anymore

I’ve never heard of a mass shooter who wasn’t sexually frusrated.

Pretty much. Except you're not made one, you're born one.

Another high IQ thread OP