Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion educated foid + thugmaxxed, uneducated whiteknight

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
anyone seem to notice this combination a lot? have been noticing a combination of a foid that's getting educated in college having a thugmaxxed bf who doesn't bother with college or much education at all. seems like their purpose in life is just to thugmaxx enough to be able to serve and protect foids.

and not even gf + bf too, but have noticed this in even social groups and also family. and in these situations, it'll actually be even multiple men serving to protect a single female.

"Thugmaxxing":

1506410 996766043671232 3323046133550722186 n 1

44833115 2021543657911689 8650088095766544384 n 1

His PIQ is <100, explaining his decision. The man intended to pursue a career in engineering.

Not really tbh

Yeah it see it a lot where I live. I guess it’s because of the stereotypical foid mentality of “oh, I can fix him”. Foids like to feel danger in their lives, so they’ll hang out with literal murders if it meant they won’t be bored.

Yeah it see it a lot where I live. I guess it’s because of the stereotypical foid mentality of “oh, I can fix him”. Foids like to feel danger in their lives, so they’ll hang out with literal murders if it meant they won’t be bored.
i see. yea foids are generally attracted to dark triads

anyone seem to notice this combination a lot? have been noticing a combination of a foid that's getting educated in college having a thugmaxxed bf who doesn't bother with college or much education at all. seems like their purpose in life is just to thugmaxx enough to be able to serve and protect foids.

and not even gf + bf too, but have noticed this in even social groups and also family. and in these situations, it'll actually be even multiple men serving to protect a single female.
I always see average attractive foid +Tall outgoing high value normie thug
oh, I can fix him”
It’s just a reason for their evil act’s overall imo, those type of people usually gets killed or hurt very badly, as they deserve

It's a staple on tv.

The foid magazine writer and the neanderthal truck driver