Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eczemacel

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Officer
★★★
Any other eczema/psoriasiscels? Recently I’ve had a severe breakout due to a summer cold compromising my immune system. My face, neck, chest, and arms are scratched, red, waxy, infected open wounds. I’m truly wretched, I don’t look far from a Fallout Ghoul. For the last week I’ve been following a regimen of taking freezing cold showers followed by applying a plethora of creams and ointments. Today at work some young beckies said I looked like a monster, everyday some little faggot laughs at me. It’s over for incels with poor health.

My mental friend is also an eczema cel, he needs to make an account here.

My mental friend is also an eczema cel, he needs to make an account here.
Yes he does. The skinpill is extremely underrated, though I’ve never been afflicted with acne I assume acnecels suffer the same.

Yes he does. The skinpill is extremely underrated, though I’ve never been afflicted with acne I assume acnecels suffer the same.
Tbh acne and other problems about skin is ragefuel.

Used to have eczema when I was a child; it was really annoying. I had it on the insides of my elbows and shins and occasionally elsewhere, but putting sudocrem on it usually kept it from itching too much and stuff. I'm lucky that I grew out of it though tbh. It's bullshit that people think that you're in control of your appearance, when I don't shower every day, don't wash my face or use any products or anything and my skin is fine, while others will become quasi dermatologists and do everything and still be fucked

a exfoliating gel scrub shoud be good for you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back