Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Eczema is the new leprosy

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

Have faith in Christ Jesus our Lord
★★★
If you had leprosy back in the day, you'd be avoided at all costs. Now if you have eczema, you will be treated like a leper like I am. No one wants to be friends with you, let alone foids.

It isn't contagious so I can't even ruin the lives of normies by infecting them fml. I hate normies they are privileged and discriminatory fuckfaces.

is your eczema still fucking you up bad ? That steroid cream or something you were taking didnt help at all?

is your eczema still fucking you up bad ? That steroid cream or something you were taking didnt help at all?
I have fucking TSW (Topical Steroid Withdrawal) now after I've been using Topical Steriods for 14-15 years thanks to my gay ass parents.

I have to wait to get rid of my fucking eczema now because the steriods have raped my skin and caused skin atrophy, dryness and inflammation.

It'll take a year to be fully healed. It's gotten worse starting a month ago but it's starting to improve again luckily.

I have fucking TSW (Topical Steroid Withdrawal) now after I've been using Topical Steriods for 14-15 years thanks to my gay ass parents.

I have to wait to get rid of my fucking eczema now because the steriods have raped my skin and caused skin atrophy, dryness and inflammation.

It'll take a year to be fully healed. It's gotten worse starting a month ago but it's starting to improve again luckily.
fucking brutal. Is it still itchy as hell?

fucking brutal. Is it still itchy as hell?
Not really. But fuck my parents, fuck big pharma and fuck normies for being discriminatory and ostrasizing me.

And I'm in the military now too.

Indeed, fuck em all

How's military life been treating you? You get to do any actual cool stuff or just sit in base doing nothing?
I am a fucking Uber driver now.

If you had leprosy back in the day, you'd be avoided at all costs. Now if you have eczema, you will be treated like a leper like I am. No one wants to be friends with you, let alone foids.

It isn't contagious so I can't even ruin the lives of normies by infecting them fml. I hate normies they are privileged and discriminatory fuckfaces.
brutal.

I think I remember your name but idk who you were.

ITS FUCKING OVER CHINKS NEVER BEGAN

you looksmaxxed atlst?

Yes I will have to try my luck with other races of foids or kms.
Bro chinks are the easiest if you cant get a noodle its beyond over maybe try abos on one of those reservations get some vodka put a bag over their head

I wanna fuck too but cant

I want big tiddy Lithuanians foids @NorthernWind
lol according to people here ricecels pull in eastern europe idk if anyone genuinely believes that

Not really but it's still a shithole.
yeah brutal when youre born in sea and you’re incel.

You hear people talking about SEAMAXXING but you’re already in sea and it never workes

It's fake as fuck
I know its all just money nobody with an ounce of common sense would believe it not even for copium. jfl at r/asianmasculinity

I know its all just money nobody with an ounce of common sense would believe it not even for copium. jfl at r/asianmasculinity
I'd only be able to pull Chinese whores with money too so I'd choose the hotter ones (E.E bitches)

All white pussy is the same honestly to me