Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Economies Favor Hypergamy Due To "Middle Man Profits" Revolving Around Sex

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
We need to understand that ultimately society, our governments, and the economy itself, is against men having control over women, those "elements" prefer that hypergamy be allowed to function unrestricted because it is good for business.

There are the BASIC "middle man profits" that are established norms, that even without hypergamy they would exist, for example condoms and contraceptive medications, they are useful and basically necessary as a part of a "sex life" because they help to make it more feasible.

Then there are the ADVANCED OVERT ones that are dependent on hypergamy to exist (are usually governmental), divorce courts and the various fees for lawyers, etc. Child support, Alimony payments, paternity testing, etc

Then there are the ADVANCED COVERT ones, that we don't even think about as costs in getting sex because they are so common place, like the money spent by men during dates or in the pursuit of sex (food, transportation, alcohol drinks, exclusive event entry, etc), the money spent as part of the "reward system" for companionship which is by majority one sided and mostly men (birthdays, holidays, anniversaries [jewelry, ornaments, furniture, various other gift types, especially chocolate])

So the next time some cope pops into your head that "the tides are changing" and society is waking up, or women are changing, please remind yourself, that millions of dollars worth of profits, in various aspects of the economic market, are dependent on male disenfranchisement and "female empowerment". Even the government is dependent on it to get their cut to keep society running, JFL if you think anything is going to change without force and violence/threat.

Which reminds me of another thread in relation to these kinds of "things are changing" copes - https://incels.is/threads/dont-fall...cade-women-dropping-the-feminist-label.97961/

Last edited:
So the next time some cope pops into your head that "the tides are changing" and society is waking up, or women are changing, please remind yourself, that millions of dollars worth of profits, in various aspects of the economic market, are dependent on male disenfranchisement and "female empowerment".
HighIQ.png

As i've posted in another thread, capitalism always inevitably leads to feminism.

Damn, never though about it this way, this explains why the jews are to blame after all

giphy.gif

But I still dont quite understand why the average man would support this, eventually even if you are a lawyer or a business owner it will sooner or later come your turn to be on the chopping block

But I still dont quite understand why the average man would support this, eventually even if you are a lawyer or a business owner it will sooner or later come your turn to be on the chopping block

Cope and ego, that's why, every man tells himself - "It won't be me, beacuse I'M ME"

Its egoists ruining everything for everyone on the planet tbh, basically every problem humans face is due to someone having an ego and it manipulating them to do things that are to the detriment of others.

IQmogs the entire forum

Cope and ego, that's why, every man tells himself - "It won't be me, beacuse I'M ME"

Its egoists ruining everything for everyone on the planet tbh, basically every problem humans face is due to someone having an ego and it manipulating them to do things that are to the detriment of others.

Damn, weve had our disagreements but I admit that this is just straight up high IQ and should be stickied

Every angle covered, everything explained

giphy.gif

birth rate is far below replacement. nice white beta cucks who pay for all this stupid shit are dying off fast, that's a fact.

maybe they'll get replaced with blood thirsty refugees who will rape (awesome, btw), but all this gravy train shit is coming to an end

Its because they want to destroy the family unit so they can control the people better.