Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Economical liberalism is Chad worship

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Currently my government is selling to private mafias its state monopoly over energy. By government, I mean our national milf sucking liberal cuck of president Macron who probably has a crush on the Merkel sow.

iu

He probably knows the taste of her feet.

Thanks to the energetic monopoly, which was funded by the anti-German Resistance at the end of WWII, the poor people had cheap reliable electricity, even more cheap and reliable since most of our electricity is now produced by nuclear powerstations.

BUT, the european union, aka the euro-diktatorship, aka the Fourth Reich, has somehow decided that all european states have now to open themselves like whores to the free market, and that somehow includes the energetic sector.

Now, our national electricity company has to give free energy to a made up "free market" in order for this made up "free market" to sell this electricity even cheaper, which is supposed to convince the people that the "free market" is a good and viable solution.

And I'm not even talking about the money that was asked to the people in order to fund this fake "free market" or the Linky bs calculator thing ...

And who is benefiting from this entire little trafic IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE ??

Fucking German Hans, fucking markting Chads and other attention whoring entrepreneur Brads who are tearing our common good appart, all that in order to make shit money over a real treasure and national wealth that used to be this state controled energy company, that was made by the General himself.

iu

Based timeless defender of cheap incels

iu

fucked up liberal Milf whoreshipper selling his country to rich Hans and Chad

I can't tell you how much I hate this cucked system. Macron is a Chad whorshipper, a Milf sucker, and a collaborationist traitor, and thus he objectively deserves to suffer from some medieval illness in Minecraft tbh. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

iu

Last edited:
Marxist commie-jew puppet GILF.

Marxist commie-jew puppet GILF.
De Gaulle wasn't a communist you goat fucker. :feelswhat:
And Macron was literally working for the Rotschild before they decided he would serve their interest better doing politics.

de Gaulle was 6'5:feelsohgod:
De Gaulle was the Chad mogging Chads giving free energy to incels and liberating an entire country against the Hans. Plus he was traditionnal and monogamous. He's giga based and knew how to serve the people more than any cuck who claimed the title of ruler of France after him.