Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Economic Theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
Instead of college graduates getting paid the most, i.e. office worker wage slaves, college should be cheaper. In return, they get paid less. Instead of hard but simple work being minimum wage work that only the poorest must do, they should get a pay raise to do the actually productive work: Making goods for society. What we will have is an inverted pyramid based on what people actually are willing to do: You get paid poorly for easy jobs while important jobs but hard ones are paid handsomely despite not being particularly skilled, but because no one wants to do them. High pay is a reward and incentive for being more productive.

I have thought about this before. Is this a sound theory to increase autarky and decrease dependency on China?

You will never be an economist

Who cares about the economy my life will be the same.

Who cares about the economy my life will be the same.
Are you a NEET? It depends on who you are in society that you will either approve or disapprove the idea of this theory who's main goal is to raise the living standards of the poorest and reduce dependency on China and to belittle useless jobs such a hamburger flipper.

aren't we already headed there?

many blue collar workers mog me not only in lifestyle but even in finances

aren't we already headed there?

many blue collar workers mog me not only in lifestyle but even in finances
It seems not. Mexicans still get paid little for hard jobs such as being a construction worker or roofer.

It seems not. Mexicans still get paid little for hard jobs such as being a construction worker or roofer.
still not enough college graduates in african feminism then