Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ebay is so cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
I sold some roastie an appliance for around £100 and the moment she received it she claimed it was broken and provided no pics as evidence. She didn't accept a partial refund so I have to fully refund this slapper because sellers have less rights than ww2 jews jfl

Last edited:
This happened to me once. I sold a dude an old laptop I had for parts only and he tried to return it. Even though I listed it as parts only, eBay gave him the upper hand and I had to give this shithead a partial refund. Legit got $45 (that I listed for $90) for a laptop that was originally over $500.

atleast you can scam faggots out of action figures and what not

This happened to me once. I sold a dude an old laptop I had for parts only and he tried to return it. Even though I listed it as parts only, eBay gave him the upper hand and I had to give this shithead a partial refund. Legit got $45 (that I listed for $90) for a laptop that was originally over $500.
That's aids man. Even if you disallow returns on your item ebay still favours the buyer and forces you to return it (and you have to pay for the fucking return label jfl)

atleast you can scam faggots out of action figures and what not
true jfl, imagine the mental breakdown a soyboy goes through when you scam his nintendo switch on ebay

true jfl, imagine the mental breakdown a soyboy goes through when you scam his nintendo switch on ebay

View attachment 605183
2022 04 28 1
2022 04 28 2

get one of the ones for 66 bucks but you actually have 400 700 bucks lol i love scamming faggots like that dont know what they have lol

This is why I don't sell shit online. Too many shitheads out there. I will list online and sell in person, but never on e-bay or similar platforms. There's too much bullshit to deal with it.

Mogs me for not yet haven been banned from PayPal for selling cryptocurrency on ebay back in 2017. :blackpill: