Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Eating Pizza & birthday cake>>> having sex with femoids

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
I'm sure it's far more pleasurable. The pleasure lasts longer too & you don't have to worry about STD's or "Giving your best" Your dopamine levels would probably be higher too. The only downsides is that you have to do extra cardio to burn off the calories & fat but besides that it's good. Compared to the downsides with sex it's minimal.

Food is a very good cope to have. It just makes you unfortunately gain weight

all sexhavers do both anyway

Invite us to the party

Food is a very good cope to have. It just makes you unfortunately gain weight
I won't take to comfort eating. I only eat 3 times per day, I eat birthday cake & pizza once per year minimum.

I won't take to comfort eating. I only eat 3 times per day, I eat birthday cake & pizza once per year minimum.
Understandable. I only eat 2 meals a day with a snack in between

i cope with food a lot

Understandable. I only eat 2 meals a day with a snack in between
I have three big meals & always brush my teeth after all 3 of them.

I never get fat. I hate being a skinny fucker! I eat enough where I should be a 220 pound muscle monster and am only 155 pounds
Do you try adding olive oil to stuff you eat?

I've heard it's supposed to help. Then again if ur eating 4k calories and are still not gaining then idek if olive oil would help

Do you try adding olive oil to stuff you eat?

I've heard it's supposed to help. Then again if ur eating 4k calories and are still not gaining then idek if olive oil would help
I try everything. I add 2 tbsp vegetable oil to my protein shakes too. I eat a ton of fried food too, and snacks. Any more oil and I'm gonna have a heart attack at 25, lol

I try everything. I add 2 tbsp vegetable oil to my protein shakes too. I eat a ton of fried food too, and snacks. Any more oil and I'm gonna have a heart attack at 25, lol
Brutal. Is there some sort of medication that can make you gain weight?

Brutal. Is there some sort of medication that can make you gain weight?
Nope. I just have to be only 155 pounds at 6'0" unless my body ever decides to gain weight normally

Brutal. I wonder what causes it?
Fast metabolism which @BLACKED.COM also struggles with, and my intestinal chronic health issues I've had since 13. I have to take laxatives every day just to survive, and my intestines cannot absorb stuff too well. Also have to take iron pills every 3 days because my body can't absorb enough of it from the food I eat. Before iron pills, my iron level was 9. The range is 30-400, lol. Felt terrible when it was that low

Simple answer no, long answer also no

Fuck, you're making me want pizza now brocel.

It's a good cope tbh.

What do you normally eat?
Sorry:feelskek:

I prefer to not let myself go. I'm self conscious about my weight.
For breakfast: Protein yogurts, buttered bread, porridge & a morning coffee. For Lunch: Cheese, tomato & lettuce sandwich with a fruit salad & rice. For dinner: Potato's, carrots, beans, broccoli, collie flower, pasta, cucumber & turnips. Dinner is the biggest meal for me since I don't eat until the morning.

Sorry:feelskek:

I prefer to not let myself go. I'm self conscious about my weight.
Kek no worries

And it's good you care tbh, I think my diet needs a bit of overall improving tbh.
For breakfast: Protein yogurts, buttered bread, porridge & a morning coffee. For Lunch: Cheese, tomato & lettuce sandwich with a fruit salad & rice. For dinner: Potato's, carrots, beans, broccoli, collie flower, pasta, cucumber & turnips. Dinner is the biggest meal for me since I don't eat until the morning.
Not too bad, but you need some meat, eggs, etc. in your diet in order to nutrientmaxx

Kek no worries

And it's good you care tbh, I think my diet needs a bit of overall improving tbh.

Not too bad, but you need some meat, eggs, etc. in your diet in order to nutrientmaxx
I used to be fat as a child. Was brutal as fuck.

Sorry to hear that, I've always been a skinnycel so I'm trying to gain weight
Being fat as a child was brutal. Other children gave me nasty looks all the time.

Goyslop doesn't make me feel full, it's to unprocessed food as fapping is to sex