Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Eating lunch at a deli

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
And browsing .co with fast banana light and this person walks by and gives me a double take. Was I spotted by a fellow member?

Or maybe a norman who browses

20200304 091821

They probably where curious why you where on a banana themed website

ethnic trucel made your meal

Extremely unlikely

It was the FBI agent dispatched to monitor you

I browse .co with only the dark theme in public..... :chad:
When I make sure no one is behind me and when my back is against a wall.

IT knows who you are now :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

And browsing .co with fast banana light and this person walks by and gives me a double take. Was I spotted by a fellow member?

It's an IT assassin, they'll probably riddle your car with bullets as soon as you leave the deli

Incels that lurk this forum do not pay attention to the other incels around them, even if the banana is present or the Warhol banana is present as a underground-obscure-site, or anything in daily basis that looks like a incel-disguise to cover the site called "Incels.co", so it was not a "fellow member", it was a spooky representation of an banana-human who only likes fruit because is vegan and he does not like meat, while incels like meat and are starving from getting hungry and rotting alive in hate of the female worship that is current in post-modern society, so whatever