Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious EATING DISORDERS make girls prettier

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★★★
Yeah I said it. It's kinda fucked up, but it's true. If some girl is overweight and she develops anorexia or bulimia and then she becomes thinner, is she not now more attractive? It's not necessarily healthy but hey it gets the job done. I 100% support encouraging girls to develop eating disorders so they become prettier and thinner. We have way too many obese landwhales where I live and it pisses me off. I like it when girls starve themselves and they lose a whole bunch of fat. It actually shows initiative tbh.

Yes girl, starve yourself so you can finally become the QUEEN you were meant to be. I'll even hold your hair back while you force yourself to vomit in the toilet.

Skeleton thin girls are disgusting, however. Don't overdo the eating disorder. just do it until you look normal

And just to clarify, I'm only talking about the GOOD eating disorders that make people thin, not the weird ones.

Last edited:
Yeah unless she's "ribs thin".

Seems mentally ill ngl. Nobody wants a sick foid

Eating disorders are a good thing for actual fat bitches but I've seen a lot of foids online who are already skinny, starve themselves to starving african child levels of skinnyness. For example this foid here, this level of skinniness is disgusting looking.

Eating disorders are a good thing for actual fat bitches but I've seen a lot of foids online who are already skinny, starve themselves to starving african child levels of skinnyness. For example this foid here, this level of skinniness is disgusting looking.
View attachment 1195545
She is not even human at that point. Just slenderman.

Nah

Actual ed bitches just look emaciated and are rarely that goodlooking. usually they have an ed to try and compensate for looking plain, it doesn't work

Nah

Actual ed bitches just look emaciated and are rarely that goodlooking. usually they have an ed to try and compensate for looking plain, it doesn't work
You have a point. The best way to be thin is diet and exercise. That being said, I'd still prefer a sick looking skinny girl than a fatass

A healthy weight in the west = too thin. I want my girl to be at least as thin as myself but I don't want to see heart failure

View attachment 1195545
fakecel if wouldn't

Ed pro Ana blackpill. Most turbo thin HTB+ are naturally skinny a big Blackpill for ED girls Is that theyll Never achieve what these naturally thin HTB+ have. They will look sickly and malnourished while weighing more and still have bigger frames because they don’t naturally have a small frame/ribcage

Eating disorders are cope for foids lmfao. Most underweight attractive women are natural and healthy jfl

A healthy weight in the west = too thin. I want my girl to be at least as thin as myself but I don't want to see heart failure

View attachment 1195545
She looks very cute, would marry.

Yeah I said it. It's kinda fucked up, but it's true. If some girl is overweight and she develops anorexia or bulimia and then she becomes thinner, is she not now more attractive? It's not necessarily healthy but hey it gets the job done. I 100% support encouraging girls to develop eating disorders so they become prettier and thinner. We have way too many obese landwhales where I live and it pisses me off. I like it when girls starve themselves and they lose a whole bunch of fat. It actually shows initiative tbh.

Yes girl, starve yourself so you can finally become the QUEEN you were meant to be. I'll even hold your hair back while you force yourself to vomit in the toilet.

Skeleton thin girls are disgusting, however. Don't overdo the eating disorder. just do it until you look normal

And just to clarify, I'm only talking about the GOOD eating disorders that make people thin, not the weird ones.
All of the really skinny girls I see just look unattractive to me
I dont mind some skinny girls but It depends

Probably because It reminds me of when I was skinny when I was younger but I prefer women that have a more healthy body type because it looks better snd they have bigger tits and ass then a skinny bitch