Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eating alone is so tough

nowiff

nowiff

Banned
-
Especially during high school, glad those days are long gone

I don't go out to eat though because I can't stand the though of just sitting at the table alone while everyone my age is hanging out with their friend group at the mall doing whatever faggot activities they're doing

Especially during high school, glad those days are long gone

I don't go out to eat though because I can't stand the though of just sitting at the table alone while everyone my age is hanging out with their friend group at the mall doing whatever faggot activities they're doing
In school I used to eat my lunch in the toilet stands to hide from normies and flushed my litter down the toilet

In school I used to eat my lunch in the toilet stands to hide from normies
Good strategy, I would starve and pretend to use my phone in the back of my class and pretend not to care at all

While feeling like shit and being on the verge of tears

Socializing is so hard.

Constantly needing to analyze what people are feeling like
Acting accordingly to what they feel
Understand the nuances between different people
Faking laughs and smiles
Modulating correct posture
Making sure you don't use the wrong type of language
Adjusting accent

Jesus Christ how do people even fucking put up with this

Socializing is so hard.

Faking laughs and smiles
Adjusting accent

All comes naturally for neurotypicals

In school I used to eat my lunch in the toilet stands to hide from normies and flushed my litter down the toilet
Brutal :feelsrope:

I'm so glad highschools and middle school weren't like this in Romania.

Tbh, even if I had some incel friends like me, I would still hate going out to eat. I feel so vulnerable and exposed in public.

I want to eat in bed, in my room. It's the only place I feel safe.

Tbh, even if I had some incel friends like me, I would still hate going out to eat. I feel so vulnerable and exposed in public.

I want to eat in bed, in my room. It's the only place I feel safe.
Ideal, I prefer ordering all my food

I feel like I am neurotypical though

I don't have autism or anything, just aware of those things above
Don't know then, I've always felt like socializing came so easy for everyone else around me, like they never had to overthink about what to say, how to say it, when to say it, they simply just did it, and assumed the reason I wasn't like that was cause of my autism

Don't know then, I've always felt like socializing came so easy for everyone else around me, like they never had to overthink about what to say, how to say it, when to say it, they simply just did it, and assumed the reason I wasn't like that was cause of my autism
I maybe have social problems then, but not any form of autism etc.

I have to watch jewtube while I eat,it’s boring eating alone

These days it's preferable. I don't want normies around when I eat (which is minimally). It's a great hermitmaxxing cope.

Socializing is so hard.

Faking laughs and smiles
Adjusting accent

It’s the curse of autism man. Very relatable to me as I didn’t have a single friend in high school and just stared at my lunch tray as I ate without saying a word

It’s the curse of autism man. Very relatable to me as I didn’t have a single friend in high school and just stared at my lunch tray as I ate without saying a word
True, fuck but I don't have autism though, just socializing problems I think

True, fuck but I don't have autism though, just socializing problems I think
Probably have Asperger’s like me, which is mild autism. Aspies have normal IQs, but poor social skills. Also could be you never got a chance to even socialize because you were ostracized for your looks. Only you would know which one it is. For me, it was a combination of both

I had 1 friend in school in my first year, everyone else shit on me including the really ugly and fat girls. I spend my lunch with him.
On the rare occasions that guy was sick and didn't show up I would just go to the school administration, tell them I was sick and go home.
If I didn't go home those would be the most miserable days.

eating alone in my car is comfy tbh, way better than when I ate in public