Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Easy way to prove how much of a meme pshychology is. IT and other bluepillers won't touch it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
What is basedciety's/psychologists/psychiatrists responsed to pic related?

1245px Hierarchy of needs2

How can anyone make it in the life without love and or belonging to any group or with any people while needing it?
If your psychological issues are based on this, and on experiences that stem from it, you are pretty much fucked and nothing will help you.

Also :bluepill: time - I was at my psychotherapist's office yesterday. I told him about how I don't feel anythign anymore and he was starting to ask me some things about my life. And then he asked me how my relations are with women. I told him outright I am an incel but that I also would feel awkward in a relationship or while having sex. But he was telling me how it's a vital thing in life and was basically asking me why I don't do anything about it, like it was a snap of fingers to get sex in my case :feelshaha:. His implications were basically "you are unhappy about lacking something in life? Just get it. EZ". yeah that was my last time I went to a psychologist especially for money.

Last edited:
fuck off :chad:

my therapists would never have even suggested that I can have sex (non-paid). Even if they thought it would help immensely. But I was and am too ugly and short. And autistic. They never even asked me "how my relations are with women"

fuck off :chad:

my therapists would never have even suggested that I can have sex (non-paid). Even if they thought it would help immensely. But I was and am too ugly and short. And autistic. They never even asked me "how my relations are with women"
He was just gaslighting me JFL if you think he really thinks I look good enough to get a girl in 2021. He just doesnt know the reality.

He was just gaslighting me JFL if you think he really thinks I look good enough to get a girl in 2021. He just doesnt know the reality.
How old are you? Why you go to therapy?

Probably he thinks you can have sex.

All my therapists were women. And even they understood it never began for me. Male therapists would have understood better, but even the females in this case knew it never began for me and did not talk about it at all. I am treated everywhere by everybody as a non-sexual person. Like in family gatherings like weddings they ask everybody but me about who's marrying next and who has a GF/BF. I never get asked anything. Not even a single time. And I am one of the oldest.

How old are you? Why you go to therapy?

Probably he thinks you can have sex.

All my therapists were women. And even they understood it never began for me. Male therapists would have understood better, but even the females in this case knew it never began for me and did not talk about it at all. I am treated everywhere by everybody as a non-sexual person. Like in family gatherings like weddings they ask everybody but me about who's marrying next and who has a GF/BF. I never get asked anything. Not even a single time. And I am one of the oldest.
It's a guy. I am 29. IDK why I went there. There is zero hope either way so I stopped going.

An I can say I have it the same with what you wrote in your last paragraph.

I was hoping this meme graphic would get more views so I'm bumping this thread.

It’s just stuck up Becky’s that want to rob mentally ill incels. They could easily fuck us and solve all of our problems

It’s just stuck up Becky’s that want to rob mentally ill incels. They could easily fuck us and solve all of our problems
It's quite much more than that. It's belonging to circles in school, it's having friends, it's having positive reinforcement in life, etc.

It's quite much more than that. It's belonging to circles in school, it's having friends, it's having positive reinforcement in life, etc.
I wouldn’t care if I had hot Becky’s to fuck on command

"Just love yourself bro"