Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Easy way to determine whether someone is sub5

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Present the person and ask 100 people: "Do you think this guy is a virgin?". They answer anonymously of course. If you get a lot of yeses, you're sub5. The advantage to this is that asking people to rate a guy 1-10 can be very "subjective", women might go, "don't like his hair so he's a 3", when he's actually a 6. Actually asking: "do you think this guy has had sex before?" removes that factor and makes a more objective estimation of his SMV.

i think their virginity status as an adult is already an indicator that they are sub 5. sure, there could be some volcels, but most men will take mediocre pussy over no pussy.

i think their virginity status as an adult is already an indicator that they are sub 5. sure, there could be some volcels, but most men will take mediocre pussy over no pussy.
:feelsthink: