Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Easy test you can do to tell if you are ugly

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Take two selfies, one with sunglasses and one without. If you look better with sunglasses you ain't ugly, if you look worse/weird with sunglasses, it's over.

But this test is inherently flawed. Camera lenses distort reality. The best way to judge yourself is through filming yourself.

But this test is inherently flawed. Camera lenses distort reality. The best way to judge yourself is through filming yourself.

More precisely, to have someone else randomly film you.

i look like a bag of dicks with sunglasses on b/c my eyes are the only good part
its all over boys

More precisely, to have someone else randomly film you.

Sui fuel for me. Otherwise putting your camera somewhere and letting it record works the same way.

It's only if you have a bad eye area. If you have a good eye area but shit everything else, you will look better without sunglasses

It's only if you have a bad eye area. If you have a good eye area but shit everything else, you will look better without sunglasses
My eye area is shitty. I'd look better with a better eye area.

no man, go on omegle for a few minutes.

Omegle can confirm that you are a Chad, but can't confirm you are ugly. People just spam skip button if you ain't Chad.

Cameras are fine as long as you take a pic of yourself from a distance of 1.5m+.

sometimes, you get teenage girls and boys that fucking make fun of you, I wish I could grab their fucking neck through the fucking screen and squeeze that shit.
Teens can make fun of you no matter what. You may be 7/10 and they´d still find some retarded reason to laugh.

Cameras are fine as long as you take a pic of yourself from a distance of 1.5m+.
Probably so. I was talking about selfies, and that distance isn't do-able.

Teens can make fun of you no matter what. You may be 7/10 and they´d still find some retarded reason to laugh.

Cope, if teenage girls laugh at you, it's over. Mind you, I'm not talking about teenagers on Omegle. I mean in real life. I've been ridiculed and laughed at by teenage girls. It still happens JFL.

Cope, if teenage girls laugh at you, it's over. Mind you, I'm not talking about teenagers on Omegle. I mean in real life. I've been ridiculed and laughed at by teenage girls. It still happens JFL.
Just noticed that you are curry... yea... they will laugh at you no matter what.

Just noticed that you are curry... yea... they will laugh at you no matter what.

Pretty much. And I'm ugly as hell to boot. I'm pure kek fuel for teenage girls.

holy shit, thats's bad. It used to happen in primary school for me, so I went to an all boy school high school to make it stop.

Definitely bad. Whatever. I don't care unless they directly address me. Then I go off.

Legit. This is a terrible test.

Most of us already know where we stand deep down by the treatment we receive from other people.

I

It is doable if you take pics of yourself in the mirror, since mirrors always double the distance.
Still I try to avoid pictures in general because you still look different because of the proportions being different.

Real test:

By age 18, has a female wanted to have sexual contact with you?

No?

You're ugly.

Easy test you can do to tell if you are ugly

Go outside, approach a girl. Does she do this?

QEPhi8V.gif

If the answer is "yes", you're ugly.

Real test:

By age 18, has a female wanted to have sexual contact with you?

No?

You're ugly.
It actually happened once when I was 14, but she was so hot I thought she must be joking for sure. Later on I found out she wasn't joking, but I was still too autistic back then, so I couldn't capitalize on it. She ended up dating some fat guy while my friends made fun of me for how retarded I was for missing the easy Stacy ass.
I guess she did actually have an incel fetish as the guy she dated later on was super fat and uglier than me.

It actually happened once when I was 14, but she was so hot I thought she must be joking for sure. Later on I found out she wasn't joking, but I was still too autistic back then, so I couldn't capitalize on it. She ended up dating some fat guy while my friends made fun of me for how retarded I was for missing the easy Stacy ass.
I guess she did actually have an incel fetish as the guy she dated later on was super fat and uglier than me.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE etc...