Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel easy suicide method for people who aren't good at tying knots

FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
10X easier than a regular noose and holds just as well

The regular noose tying method is very easy, too.

Yeah but the only problem is I won't go through with it unless I have a gun and a bullet.

Yeah but the only problem is I won't go through with it unless I have a gun and a bullet.
What about cyanide?

Imagine if cyanide was legal how tempting it would be, it's so much less harsh than blowing your brains out and all it involves is swallowing a pill.

It would be so easy to just take one and slip away forever in about five seconds.

Shouldn't this be suifuel because this is teaching us how to rope?

legitimate question. Would your neck breaking(from hanging) hurt you?

Jumping-Off-a-Cliff-Reaction-Gif.gif

What about cyanide?

Imagine if cyanide was legal how tempting it would be, it's so much less harsh than blowing your brains out and all it involves is swallowing a pill.

It would be so easy to just take one and slip away forever in about five seconds.
Yeah but to make it yourself you'd need to crush up like a million apple seeds for months on end and take the mixture, try and dilute/seperate the cyanide from the rest and drink the concoction.

Chances are you will still be alive JFL. You are better off drinking bleach or some other shit.

A shotgun in the mouth aimed towards your breathing area is a sure-fire way to die with no pain and zero failure involved. I've done my research ngl.

Yes, however you would hardly feel it because the nerves that signal your heart to beat connect your brain and heart via your spine, so a broken neck would stop your heart pretty fast.
Yeah but to make it yourself you'd need to crush up like a million apple seeds for months on end and take the mixture, try and dilute/seperate the cyanide from the rest and drink the concoction.

Chances are you will still be alive JFL. You are better off drinking bleach or some other shit.

A shotgun in the mouth aimed towards your breathing area is a sure-fire way to die with no pain and zero failure involved. I've done my research ngl.
Every single town should have a guillotine in the middle of it like medieval times that could be operated by the person with their head in the stock.

10X easier than a regular noose and holds just as well

I had a friend that killed himself by hanging, it was a waste boyos, don't do it, don't JUST kill yourself, GO ER, I would have at least held some pride in our friendship had he done that, in public I'd say shit like - "I did not expect it, what it he did was unforgivable", but in private I'd be reveling in his conquest.

To me I don't even consider him a friend anymore, he's just some useless traitor, he was a normie to begin with so its kinda expected he took the normie suicide route (simply killing yourself). I think nothing of him now, If I ever met him again I'd let him know we stopped ever being friends the moment he killed himself, it was a complete betrayal, it would have still been that had he went ER, but atleast he would have done something epic, left a manifesto reflecting his thoughts about us and others we knew, etc. Left a mark.

What he did was absolutely pathetic, secretly just hanged himself without ever giving anyone a hint of his intentions, and over normie problems to boot, girl troubles if I remember, now imagine how insulting that is to a guy who you know is a virgin, its like you're saying he should kill himself because he's never even had a woman.

He was a tall high tier normie that wasted his life, I don't like suicide at all, I think it is a betrayal to everyone you know, but if you're going to kill yourself, at least don't be selfish about it, help "the cause" while you help yourself. ER's are lifefuel, think of it as not letting energy go to waste but instead be converted, you kill yourself secretly and quietly and all your hatred and sadness just evaporates into the environment, you go ER and all of it gets converted and multiplied into every incel/black piller that bares witness helping them to go on longer, maybe even indefinitely, ironically saving lives as a you kill yourself and others.

What about cyanide?

cyanide seems horrible tbh did you ever see that guy who took it in the court room? he was frothing at the mouth and convulsing.

Every single town should have a guillotine in the middle of it like medieval times that could be operated by the person with their head in the stock.
Nah they think legal suicide should only be an option for those that are sick. If you're ugly, shit out of luck brother.

Nah they think legal suicide should only be an option for those that are sick. If you're ugly, shit out of luck brother.
Guns are the best but rope is fine in cases where resources are limited.

>2018
>not using an exit bag
It would not. Theoretically speaking

Guns are the best but rope is fine in cases where resources are limited.
Don't have the guts to rope but I do have the guts to blow my own brains out.

Weird, I know.

>2018
>not using an exit bag

100% helium is practically nowhere to be found. Plus I live with my parents so I must hide all possible hints that I am planning to sui. Buying helium is going to make my mom completely bewildered.

>2018
>not using an exit bag

It probably would to an extent because your brain would continue functioning for bit afterwards, but only in the head.

Weird, I know.
Roping makes you suffocate and choke for 3+ minutes while shooting yourself in the head is instant. Not weird at all.

100% helium is practically nowhere to be found. Plus I live with my parents so I must hide all possible hints that I am planning to sui. Buying helium is going to make my mom completely bewildered.
Then shotgun.
It probably would to an extent because your brain would continue functioning for bit afterwards, but only in the head.
Nope. From what ove read it would be painless.

Roping makes you suffocate and choke for 3+ minutes while shooting yourself in the head is instant. Not weird at all.
I agree but what you said about helium reminded me of this Psychic Detectives case I was watching where this dwarf killed himself in his car via carbon monoxide.

Then shotgun.
That is exactly what I'm trying to do. I even aquired enough money to buy a shockwave shotgun through donating plasma. Afterwards aim at the brain stem (behind the ear) and boom. The problem though is my dad don't wanna buy it for me because he thinks "its not the time for it" so I am basically stuck in the moment. I may have to wait a very long time :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

That is exactly what I'm trying to do. I even aquired enough money to buy a shockwave shotgun through donating plasma. Afterwards aim at the brain stem (behind the ear) and boom. The problem though is my dad don't wanna buy it for me because he thinks "its not the time for it" so I am basically stuck in the moment. I may have to wait a very long time :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Jump in front of a train. Otherwise just cope. Suicide is a bad cope because theres no afterlife

Jump in front of a train. Otherwise just cope. Suicide is a bad cope because theres bo afterlife
That's fucking dumb man. People can live through that being even more disfigured than before they started.

Who wants to keep living? I just don't want to exist. I never asked to be born so it should be my right to be able to kill myself.

Who wants to keep living? I just don't want to exist. I never asked to be born so it should be my right to be able to kill myself.
This. I just with it was easier to do.

zip coon nigga uh

That gif man. I was hanging out watching that video wanting to get past the BS and people saying "goodbye" and whimpering. I just wanted to see the guy end it all like I so badly want to.

Looked fucking awesome too ngl.

That gif man. I was hanging out watching that video wanting to get past the BS and people saying "goodbye" and whimpering. I just wanted to see the guy end it all like I so badly want to.

Looked fucking awesome too ngl.
Based KSGcel

the idea is to break your neck, not to chock to death

I have actually hung myself using the Robin Willlians method, not to die though, it was a test run.

Honestly, the knot is the least of your problems, my problem was that the rope kept sliding up to my jaw, my neck is too skinny & there wasn't enough pressure on the cartoid artery so all I felt was a bit swimmy headed.

I don't think I can go through with it now as I'm too scared, I'm probably one of those that can only do it in the heat of anger or something like that.

It's a crime that medical lethal injection isn't available to those who desire a pain free exit from the matrix. Women are given the option to abort the unborn, but adults aren't given the right to medically abort themselves ...

Go into a HS or college and find a classroom full of hotties. Since you're going to die anyways might as well fuck some of the hostages. Don't kill them though. Leave them with the horror of fucking an INCEL. ROFL. When your done just run outside waving the gun and the cops will take care of the rest.

...but seriously though. Save up some money and fuck a whore before you go. At least get some pussy at least once.

Weird, I know.
Use a thick rope or chain a jump from high surface.

and use another chain to dangle a heavy weight from your waist

If you think about roping: Don't do it.

That's what the cucks and femoids want you to do.

They literally want you dead.

If you can't cope anymore make a thread or pm me.

Getting a gun to suicide in my city is hard but luckily hard work pays off

Guys don't rope, poeple here are ready to help including me

I had a friend that killed himself by hanging, it was a waste boyos, don't do it, don't JUST kill yourself, GO ER, I would have at least held some pride in our friendship had he done that, in public I'd say shit like - "I did not expect it, what it he did was unforgivable", but in private I'd be reveling in his conquest.

To me I don't even consider him a friend anymore, he's just some useless traitor, he was a normie to begin with so its kinda expected he took the normie suicide route (simply killing yourself). I think nothing of him now, If I ever met him again I'd let him know we stopped ever being friends the moment he killed himself, it was a complete betrayal, it would have still been that had he went ER, but atleast he would have done something epic, left a manifesto reflecting his thoughts about us and others we knew, etc. Left a mark.

What he did was absolutely pathetic, secretly just hanged himself without ever giving anyone a hint of his intentions, and over normie problems to boot, girl troubles if I remember, now imagine how insulting that is to a guy who you know is a virgin, its like you're saying he should kill himself because he's never even had a woman.

He was a tall high tier normie that wasted his life, I don't like suicide at all, I think it is a betrayal to everyone you know, but if you're going to kill yourself, at least don't be selfish about it, help "the cause" while you help yourself. ER's are lifefuel, think of it as not letting energy go to waste but instead be converted, you kill yourself secretly and quietly and all your hatred and sadness just evaporates into the environment, you go ER and all of it gets converted and multiplied into every incel/black piller that bares witness helping them to go on longer, maybe even indefinitely, ironically saving lives as a you kill yourself and others.

Go into a HS or college and find a classroom full of hotties. Since you're going to die anyways might as well fuck some of the hostages. Don't kill them though. Leave them with the horror of fucking an INCEL. ROFL. When your done just run outside waving the gun and the cops will take care of the rest.

...but seriously though. Save up some money and fuck a whore before you go. At least get some pussy at least once.

I am sorry this was bad joke. I shouldn't have said it. You should never do something like this. Don't kill yourself or do anything crazy. Try to go your own way and find your own happiness, passions, ect.

never rope just cope

I still say the good old gunshot is always the way to go.