Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Easteurocels are fucked

Dirlewanger

Dirlewanger

SS-Obergruppenführer
★★★
Get in here poles and Latvians etc. Here are some things I’ve observed so if you think I’m wrong feel free to correct me.

Half of you are in my country. That’s alright except for wage depression but the real negative impact is on you lot imo. Women come here to become strippers and whores, with 70% of whores in some areas being east euro and get with Chadwick while pole, Balkan and Balt men pick apples and live with each other in dormitories while getting abused by Chadwick and chadssein.

If they stay women screw tourist chad and due to expats having higher wages, are less likely to settle for 5/10 or below betabuxx. With the collapse of religion and the influx of (((western culture))) not just in destination countries but also home countries they feel less likely to stay together if you do snag a slav waifu. For an example, see the female led mass protest for abortion in Warsaw recently.

It’s bad enough that that Slavs and Balts have neotenous features that raises female smv and reduces male smv but (((Free movement))) and (((western culture))))
has made in even worse.

Half of you are in my country. That’s alright except for wage depression but the real negative impact is on you lot imo. Women come here to become strippers and whores,
Not sure what you're trying to say here exactly, but yes, we're fucked.

You are enormously fucked if you live in a big city with good airports or seaports, it's like living in fucking America.

Sadly accurate. Polish men are fucked. The life of a man in Poland is hell, while women enjoy their lives.

Imagine the average EE female being 6/10. While the average male is 4/10.

By default you are fucked.

Whatever, if you are Chad you are Chad regardless of nationality, and if you are incel you are fucking incel. Sure, maybe if you live in poor country then quality of copes is lower, but it's like deciding which shit taste worse dog shit or cat shit.

Sadly accurate. Polish men are fucked. The life of a man in Poland is hell, while women enjoy their lives.
I mean that applies everywhere (except maybe Saudi Arabia and other religious places) but Poland and other migration source countries (Mexico, Philippines, Eastern Europe) do have these additional problems. The world has gone mad and is now worshipping women.

I meant that I am in GB and the country has maybe ~4m east euros
let me guess, all the east euro women are hot or at least cute... because why the fuck would a east euro country that has a 1.05 gender ratio by default need its attractive women, right?

Suicide rates in EE are always amongst highest,that says everything(and all of them are male suicides ofc)

i had about 10 friends in the past but they pissed me off so i blocked them but the thing is they are normal looking, tall, FIT, study good because they listened to their mothers, have car and job, AND THEY ARE OUTSIDE ALL THEIR LIFE,24/7 literally and only 2 of them have gf, including one of them being landwhale

out of my previous schoolclasses only jestermaxers and jobmaxers got a gf, and small percent only

10 years ago it normies had no issues gettting gf

let me guess, all the east euro women are hot or at least cute... because why the fuck would a east euro country that has a 1.05 gender ratio by default need its attractive women, right?
They look about the same or slightly higher as British girls on average, just less slutty/trashy looking. Still chase chad though.

As someone who lived in eastern euro I can tell you that the women there are usually beautiful but slavs don’t know how to present themselves, they wear stupid slutty club clothes everywhere, with their long ass fake nails and unnatural hair colors. They’re money hungry and see their husbands as assets.

Go VR ( Vladislav Roslyakov )

western culture ruins everything its so degenerate

I just want all the degenerates to move to the West until these fine lands are so depopulated and free of degenerates that only few hundred thousand of the strongest, toughest and most loyal remain. Then we will create a paradise on earth free of degeneracy and close the borders so they can't come back after the West colapses.

I just want all the degenerates to move to the West until these fine lands are so depopulated and free of degenerates that only few hundred thousand of the strongest, toughest and most loyal remain. Then we will create a paradise on earth free of degeneracy and close the borders so they can't come back after the West colapses.
only if the new aristocracy emerges, otherwise the new world is far from reality

Imagine the average EE female being 6/10. While the average male is 4/10.

By default you are fucked.

EE females are overrated.

They are not that good looking.

EE females are overrated.

They are not that good looking.
Sure buddy, hence why everyone is coming to fuck whores from Ukraine / Belarus / Russia. Because its cheap and the product is high quality.

Sure buddy, hence why everyone is coming to fuck whores from Ukraine / Belarus / Russia. Because its cheap and the product is high quality.

No it's just because men are thirsty and it's cheap and EE women are whores.

jfl at slavcels blaming "western degenerancy" for their fucked up economies & sick alcoholic culture

They wont admit their countries are third world tier compared to real Europe

Its just like here mexicans hating on USA and Trump for living in this shitty country and being low genetic mixed subhumans beings