Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eastern Asian men are the pinnacle of humanity

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
EAs are the top ubermenschen. The most intelligent, hardworking, least probably to commit crime, least destructive etc. simply put - most developed. As a white male I would gladly swap jews with them and put them at the top of the hierarchy.

I've never seen someone cope harder than you just did. Congrats

Nonsense, having a mean IQ a few points higher doesn't compensate for the peakiness of their curve (i.e. flatter tails). Asians have fewer geniuses than whites, and the comparative history bears this out.

Nonsense, having a mean IQ a few points higher doesn't compensate for the peakiness of their curve (i.e. flatter tails). Asians have fewer geniuses than whites, and the comparative history bears this out.
Look at their culture and at the west. It's a heap above ours. A few geniuses (which are all mostly jewish, not white per se) mean nothing, when the common folk is dumb as fuck. You are coping hard if you can't admit that EAsians are the most developed humans.
You're coping for them, Jfl.
Or maybe you denying reality is the coper between the two of us.

Look at their culture and at the west. It's a heap above ours. A few geniuses (which are all mostly jewish, not white per se) mean nothing, when the common folk is dumb as fuck. You are coping hard if you can't admit that EAsians are the most developed humans.

Or maybe you denying reality is the coper between the two of us.
Large scale extreme poverty has been a staple of all Asian societies until Japan was forced to act white by the US military. Vicious genocidal wars were also the norm between them until (again) the US army broke Japan's legs.

Furthermore white people haven't started any plagues because of bushmeat consumption the way China has several times throughout history.

Fwiw the rates of suicide in Japan and Korea suggest that not everyone is having a great time over there.

The industrial and digital revolutions started in Europe and North America, not in East Asia. There’s a reason for that.

Large scale extreme poverty has been a staple of all Asian societies until Japan was forced to act white by the US military. Vicious genocidal wars were also the norm between them until (again) the US army broke Japan's legs.

Furthermore white people haven't started any plagues because of bushmeat consumption the way China has several times throughout history.

Fwiw the rates of suicide in Japan and Korea suggest that not everyone is having a great time over there.
>China
I was talking about EASTERN Asians.
>Japan was forced to act white by the US military
TBH I know shit about history and I can't confirm or deny this, but either way, they still managed to outrun us by a lot. This is bad for us, not them.
>Fwiw the rates of suicide in Japan and Korea suggest that not everyone is having a great time over there.
Where did I say they are happy? The most intelligent people are always the least happy and the most subhuman ones are always happy because they are oblivious to how shit their lives are. And this shows by how low suicide rates are in third world countries.
It's actually a fact that the more you are developed, the lower crime rates are going to be in your country and the highest suicide rates. So by making this point, you shot your foot.
The industrial and digital revolutions started in Europe and North America, not in East Asia. There’s a reason for that.
Again, as I said above. And they outran us.

What you said can only be applied to Japan and Taiwan.

They haven't outrun us. China (which you for some reason want to exclude) has been given so much manufa turing that it will soon have leverage over the west, but this is a product of western cynicism rather than oriental cunning.

Japan at its industrial peak was nowhere near the GDP or rate of patent filing present in USA, much less was it close to economic hegemony.

Asians leave their countries all day every day to live in white countries just like everyone else. You're full of shit.

They haven't outrun us. China (which you for some reason want to exclude) has been given so much manufa turing that it will soon have leverage over the west, but this is a product of western cynicism rather than oriental cunning.

Japan at its industrial peak was nowhere near the GDP or rate of patent filing present in USA, much less was it close to economic hegemony.

Asians leave their countries all day every day to live in white countries just like everyone else. You're full of shit.
Alright reddit spacing white supremacist coper ;D. Japan obliterates USA in all sectors (I figured you would be an american, not even german or spanish) but whatever lets you sleep well at night.
What you said can only be applied to Japan and Taiwan.
Maybe South Korea too but I didn't imply anything else.

Alright reddit spacing white supremacist coper ;D. Japan obliterates USA in all sectors (I figured you would be an american, not even german or spanish) but whatever lets you sleep well at night.

Maybe South Korea too but I didn't imply anything else.
Why do asians leave their countries in huge numbers to live with white people?

Do you think it's a coincidence that the only Asian countries (Japan and S Korea) to not be partially subsumed in Third Worldism are military and economic satrapies of USA?

Last edited:
Why do asians leave their countries in huge numbers to live with white people?
All developed countries have dumbasses who can't make it in their country of birth. What a basic question. I could ask the same thing about Germans, English, Americans, etc. why do many of them emigrate to Japan?

All developed countries have dumbasses who can't make it in their country of birth. What a basic question. I could ask the same thing about Germans, English, Americans, etc. why do many of them emigrate to Japan?
The numbers are not nearly comparable, also the people who go to Japan and stuff aren't losers, Japan won't take you unless you have a job lined up and someone on the inside to vouch for you. Why do you think the only two countries you want to consider just happen to be post WWII protectorates of the United States?

Japan won't take you unless you have a job lined up and someone on the inside to vouch for you.
Yeah they don't take any braindead shits to their country and export some dumb ones, unlike western white countries. Good point. Another shot in the foot. And stop going back to WWII you probably don't know shit about it as the history has been manipulated (ESPECIALLY in white supremacist circles which you clearly belong to). I am talking about here and now. You take 100 random Japanese people and 100 random Americans (white). The former will be nicer, better behaving, more intelligent, full of knowledge, of much higher culture etc. The only whites that could maybe compete with Japanese (but probably still fail) would be Germans. The fact that you compare one of the most subhuman type of white - an american mutt - to them is laughable.

Oh and I'd like to see a citation of those numbers you have been talking about. Not that it would change anything in this matter but I want to see if you are not talking from your ass.

Says the one who worships Japanese the worst way possible - via gaynime.

The numbers are not nearly comparable, also the people who go to Japan and stuff aren't losers, Japan won't take you unless you have a job lined up and someone on the inside to vouch for you. Why do you think the only two countries you want to consider just happen to be post WWII protectorates of the United States?
So where are those numbers that you mentioned and that I asked for?

That's why Hitler made them honorary whites

Chinks smell worse than Mayo’s:feelspuke:

I wish global warming was real so all of you would get sunburned then get skin cancer and DIE!

A few geniuses (which are all mostly jewish)

Whites have produced a far greater amount of geniuses you are confusing per capita with the total number.

Whites have produced a far greater amount of geniuses you are confusing per capita with the total number.
Gonna need a citation on this one too.

Gonna need a citation on this one too.

Whites out number Jews ten to one in pretty much every field under the sun. Art, music, philosophy and yes, even science (don't care about noble prizes in an age where every kind of nonsense goes, go look into the absolute rabbit hole that Quantum physics has become, but even in those whites dominate, Jews just stand out because of their small general numbers, but they are by no means a majority).

Why don't you draft a list of the top 10 greatest composers or the 10 ten greatest philosophers and see how many Jews end up in there. Of course, the general argument is that Jews weren't "allowed" to excel before the 19th century but even historically they haven't really produced many impressive thinkers. In classical times you have people like Philo versus how many Greek thinkers?

Even Maurice Samuel had to admit whites were better at art in his book You Gentiles.

Last edited:
if you think being a docile beta who jacks off to hentai (MOST RICES) is the pinnacle of humanity, it's no wonder you are incel as a white

As a white male I would gladly swap jews with them and put them at the top of the hierarchy.

What kind of cuck wants to put another race over his own jfl

if you think being a docile beta who jacks off to hentai (MOST RICES) is the pinnacle of humanity, it's no wonder you are incel as a white
Wow nice bluepilled shit. Literally saying that Im an incel due to "weak personality". Blocked.

What kind of cuck wants to put another race over his own jfl
One who sees how subhuman his race is compared to the other.
Whites out number Jews ten to one in pretty much every field under the sun. Art, music, philosophy and yes, even science (don't care about noble prizes in an age where every kind of nonsense goes, go look into the absolute rabbit hole that Quantum physics has become, but even in those whites dominate, Jews just stand out because of their small general numbers, but they are by no means a majority).

Why don't you draft a list of the top 10 greatest composers or the 10 ten greatest philosophers and see how many Jews end up in there. Of course, the general argument is that Jews weren't "allowed" to excel before the 19th century but even historically they haven't really produced many impressive thinkers. In classical times you have people like Philo versus how many Greek thinkers?

Even Maurice Samuel had to admit whites were better at art in his book You Gentiles.
10:1 while being 95:5 of the entire population? Niggavyou just admitted that jews are superior per capita. White supremacisys really like to fuck themselves in the ass, they are so dumb it seems. Also I asked for a citation, a proof, not numbers from your ass.

Last edited:
nigga are sub 50 iq gigatyrone with a white women life mogs the entirety of japan and korea

Thanks brocel, you're right. However, we'll soon find sexual darwinism eliminate us.