Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Easiness of girls by country

White whore is hardest

Premise for discussion: be chad

All is hard for me

I would really like an explanation for why subsaharan african women are apparently so easy. :worryfeels:

Black community in America has a lot of teen pregnancies and people born out of wedlock; most out of any group. I think similar patterns can even be found in sub-saharan Africa
Right, but I think that the map was probably made by Western PUAs. Would women from sub-saharan africa really be easy to get for a westerner?

How is India not as easy as china idk

There was also a statistic that said Black men had the most sexual partners in America, this probably just means their own women are really easy to get for them (since I think no other race wants them) and they sleep around a lot
I've heard of that before, yes. Black women are very easy for Black men to get, because every other race of men doesn't like them. Black men basically have an entire race of women as a backup plan in America.

Did they visit every country?

Yeah I seen this mentality amongst Blacks, they always try women from all sorts of other races and use Black women as some backup if they can't get anything. Absolutely brutal racepill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Black women are always there for blacks

yeah maybe ... if you're at least chadlite

Chad only sees dark green

There was a Kenyancel here that said Whites, Asians and even curries can come to Africa and easily get women since they're perceived as higher status. Not sure how accurate that is
That's quite interesting.

Yeah I seen this mentality amongst Blacks, they always try women from all sorts of other races and use Black women as some backup if they can't get anything.
It kind of makes sense to be honest. If I were a black man in America, that's what I would do.

Damn looks like a graph straight out of a RPG.