Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Easiest way to tell if you are attractive: Chat Roulette

big nose bug eyes

big nose bug eyes

Banned
-
If every girl you're put into a conversation with leaves the chat in less than 1 second, you are unattractive and probably ugly.

If you've ever had doubts go ahead and try it out now.

There is an easier way:

Just look in mirror theory.

There are no girls in chat roulette

I can't imagine any girl would talk to me on there. Why would I torture myself like that.

If I was good looking enough to talk to girls on Chat Roulette, I'd be good looking enough to pick up girls in clubs/bars and I'd do that instead.

The thing is, my camera quality isn't that good so you can't see my horrendous acne scars. If they could, it would be a different story.

I remember when I used that years ago it was mostly just middle-aged dudes jerking off on camera.

Lmao chat roulette is a bunch of sexually frustrated dudes masturbating in front of a camera

Lmao chat roulette is a bunch of sexually frustrated dudes masturbating in front of a camera
I remember when I used that years ago it was mostly just middle-aged dudes jerking off on camera.
There are no girls in chat roulette

There are women too that you get placed with maybe one out of every 20-50 random chats. Of course if you're a subhuman with subpar genes you'll fill them with disgust and they'll leave. You're better off jacking off in front of the camera since those 2 seconds that she sees you masturbating are the closest most of us will come to any sort of sexual experience with a girl. just lol at the life of an incel

sometimes I anglefraud and go on omegle
but its still ogre and I get nexted instantly

That's for homos.

I regularly do this to test out physical attractiveness
if you are a mentalcel, women on there won't next you if you look *different* or have some sort of *look*, like stupidly dressed up or whatever

if you dress regular and are just sitting in front of the camera everyone will next you

Objectively rating a familiar (reversed) image you've become accustomed to is impossible.
I am able to tell an incel from a normie from a Chad in a split second. Why wouldn't I be able to do the same with myself? I look in the mirror, take pictures, video, and so on. I've concluded that I am ugly, an incel, I have autism and it shows in my mannerism, the way I walk and talk. It's over for me without question.

Why then do you claim it's impossible?

chat roulette sites are just a bunch of hairy chested curries jerking their little dicks

I've had two guys in hundreds of people not instantaneously skip lmao, ithey were incel looking teenagers, one was high

Chat sites doesn't prove anything, there are female humans there who are just looking for a converatation, You will still get rejected irl if you are ugly. So just be able to talk to a female doesn't prove anything. Sure some are looking for chads to sexy chat or met up. But not all of them so you can't get your aswer online.

If every girl you're put into a conversation with leaves the chat in less than 1 second, you are unattractive and probably ugly.

If you've ever had doubts go ahead and try it out now.
That's retarded, literally look in a mirror.
I've had two guys in hundreds of people not instantaneously skip lmao, ithey were incel looking teenagers, one was high
Damn another Egyptiancel @tehgymcel420

That's retarded, literally look in a mirror.

Damn another Egyptiancel @tehgymcel420

If looking in a mirror provided any idea of how attractive you are, most of the world wouldn't be so deluded on how (not) good looking they are.

I remember going on omegle years ago and every foid skipped me instantly , I coped by thinking maybe my camera wasn't on but then I asked one guy who I met on there and he said it was working fine , at that moment my heart sank so far

I remember going on omegle years ago and every foid skipped me instantly , I coped by thinking maybe my camera wasn't on but then I asked one guy who I met on there and he said it was working fine , at that moment my heart sank so far

Then you realize women do that shit subliminally to you in public. And that's why we're friendless virgins