Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Easiest way to make foids laugh

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
If you want to make a foid cackle like a hyena, all that you have to do is insult a random ugly guy. Normies are legit deluded and think that their being alpha males and are getting females wet by insulting that ugly fuck with acne that never stood a chance at life. No, they legit just laugh at anything bad that happens to an ugly male and they're just being beta orbiters for girls that will just end up getting plowed by guys better looking than them because of looks.

Normalscum will throw you under the bus just to get the attention of a foid, "male camaraderie" though right?

If you want to make a foid cackle like a hyena, all that you have to do is insult a random ugly guy. Normies are legit deluded and think that their being alpha males and are getting females wet by insulting that ugly fuck with acne that never stood a chance at life. No, they legit just laugh at anything bad that happens to an ugly male and they're just being beta orbiters for girls that will just end up getting plowed by guys better looking than them because of looks.
It triggers their narcissistic, sado-masochistic self.
Heartless cunts.

Stick a pen through their cunt that will make them laugh

Your face is enough

Wow! This is great advice!
Finally I can stop hitting myself in the balls with bricks!
What a fucking relief!

Thats horrible :cryfeels:

I remember telling a foid that men under 6’ are considered manlets. She absolutely loved it and started laughing.

I dont like that noise, ragefuel most of the time.

Wronk, easiest way is to kill yourself in front of them

Most people usually laugh when they look at my face

True but, will never talk to a foid unless I'm fucking her tbh.

Femoids laugh when they see my ugly face. They even laugh at my face.

Im a fucking pussy destroyaa :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Easiest way is to be Chad. You can literally just look at her and she will start laughing.

Ask them out as an ugly male and they will laugh