Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Easiest ethinicity of foids ?

Which foids are easiest for foreigners

• Total voters
To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
My choice can be only one
Slavettas :feelspuke:

Btw any native american or polynesiancels here >?

Boons it's not even close, you don't even need to geomaxx for them.

SEA are very easy

Boons it's not even close, you don't even need to geomaxx for them.
boons are one most loyal group of foids ( only pajettas are more loyal )

None if you're sub5.

Black foids, they're sweeter and they have more sex.

all r nightmare mode for trucels

but if i had to pick one, black or thay/phillipino

boons are one most loyal group of foids ( only pajettas are more loyal )
Yeah the two most undesired races of foids just so happen to be the most loyal
Joe Biden Lol GIF by ProBit Global

Yeah the two most undesired races of foids just so happen to be the most loyal
Joe Biden Lol GIF by ProBit Global
pajettas are pretty

seriously i know that this forum worship white women and noodles and whole world simp for noodles, but pajettas are underrated

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

pajettas are pretty

seriously i know that this forum worship white women and noodles and whole world simp for noodles, but pajettas are underrated

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
Just post the top 0.00001% of curry foids theory, come to Canada and you'll see that the average pajeeta looks nothing like that.

Just post the top 0.00001% of curry foids theory, come to Canada and you'll see that the average pajeeta looks nothing like that.
just post top 0.000001% white foids, noodles theory...

same for Japanese

pajettas are pretty

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
Jfl nigga those women are actresses. Since you like pajeetas I implore you to come to India one time. Your jeeta fetish will completely leave your body once you discover what the average indian woman looks like.

It depends who you are

SEAwhores
Disagree they are giga hypergamous but they look for other things like green card, wealth etc. They are also cold and emotionless bitches. It's clearly white women. They give their pussy to anyone that is decent looking.

pajettas are pretty

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
r1a haplogroup genetics shared with Slavs and North indians

My choice can be only one
Slavettas :feelspuke:

Btw any native american or polynesiancels here >?
all nativecels are muttcels because their women whored themselves to white men

r1a haplogroup genetics shared with Slavs and North indians
There are central apefrican nigs with r1b shared with western europeans so I don’t understand your point here. Even in the curries with most Aryan admix it’s 18-30% Steppe_MBLA. And that isn’t even pure Yamnaya but only about 2/3 in origin

Slavcels and ricecels are simmiliar in a way that both our foids fuck foreigners very easily

There are central apefrican nigs with r1b shared with western europeans so I don’t understand your point here. Even in the curries with most Aryan admix it’s 18-30% Steppe_MBLA. And that isn’t even pure Yamnaya but only about 2/3 in origin
Makes them more likely to pair off
Curry dudes go EE regularly

Makes them more likely to pair off
Curry dudes go EE regularly
For ugly gold diggers lol. Slavfoids don’t have any affinity to curry men, be they Northern or not

im getting jbw pilled everytime i login to forum

Curries are easier than noodles. It's only culture and dominant curry Fathers that prevent them being whores for white men as much as noodles. And the fact they're largely ugly af.

There is no easiest lmao. You ain't gettin' no high quality young or quality milf that take care of her body. All the fucked clean, passed around gutter hoe ogres are the easiest that comes with disease packages.

SEA is the cum dump of the world. Chinese, Indian, and Western men all vacation there to fuck or import a wife.

Depends on the ethnicity of the man?

good question actually

let's say: white ( anglo )
meds
slavs
blacks
east asian
latino
MENA

your thoughts ?
back to this...

white( anglo ) - slavs or SEA
meds - def slavs
blacks - maybe...latinas ?
EA - SEA
latino - slavs
MENA - slavs

for slavs...maybe latinas ?

Native African
You just need to be from a country that doesn't have a shit economy relative to Africa itself i.e. literally anywhere

Native African
You just need to be from a country that doesn't have a shit economy relative to Africa itself i.e. literally anywhere
:worryfeels:

still african guys here in slavlands marry much more polish foids than otherwise

and let's be honest same can be said about that simon mol who slept with at least...200 foids here ?

tbh it's really impossible 600 foids impregnated in 2 years ?

tbh it's really impossible 600 foids impregnated in 2 years ?
One girl a day for 730 days? Seems doable tbh. Just don't use condoms

One girl a day for 730 days? Seems doable tbh. Just don't use condoms
really it's hard me to be true

that simon had sex with 200-300 foids in 8 years lifespan and it's honestly believable but 600 foids in such short amount of time ?

many like to brag about their sexual conquest ( including downright lying about everything, height, dick size, income, number of partners )

really it's hard me to be true
He just paid them in euros for sex and African women just lined up for him. It's a bit crazy, but it's not as unfeasible as you might think. Same shit as Ghenghis Khan, went from place to place fucking women and moving on

Getting any foid in 2023 is ultra nightmare mode difficulty.

For ugly gold diggers lol. Slavfoids don’t have any affinity to curry men, be they Northern or not
a few desperate eastern european women work as whores in delhi and these pajeets think it's cause they like them. That's why mainland pajeets have this fantasy that EE women like them.

a few desperate eastern european women work as whores in delhi and these pajeets think it's cause they like them. That's why mainland pajeets have this fantasy that EE women like them.
russian women whore themselvs everywhere, in thailand, vietnam, india, turkey....it's sad for russian men

SEA women are objectively the easiest to get and there is no competition. Russian, mena, black, or whatever type of women will never be as easy as them