Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Earth's sixth mass extinction is here, scientists say it's our fault

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

Earth will face a mass EXTINCTION by 2100: Supercomputer predicts more than a quarter of species will die by the end of the century​

• New study shows extinction will wipe out over a quarter of world biodiversity
  • Experts blame land use, climate change and 'over-exploitation of resources

Study blames humans for the disappearance of 260,000 species since 1500 and Elon Musk says there is a '100% chance' all will be wiped from the planet​

• Study says Earth is experiencing a sixth mass extinction due to human activities
  • The team found many extinct species are not accounted for on the Red List
  • The research shows 150,000 to 260,000 (7.5 to 13 percent) of the two million known species have gone extinct since 1500
  • Elon Musk said he agrees with the study and says there is a 100% chance of *all* species extinction due to expansion of the sun

Nothin will happen. It's all just gay hysteria to make the soy-public panic.:feelsjuice:
I'm so tired of all these world-ending predictions we've been hearing for years like: north pole ice melting, ozon layer has holes, Africans starving, Putin uses nukes, super virus kills us all, etc.... And nothing ever happens. It's so lame.

2100 :feelshaha:
We will all be dead by then :feelshaha:
Why should we care? :feelshaha:

I hope normies feel the same pit in their stomachs as we've had to endure over our lives, I hope they have to watch their own kids suffer.

Nothin will happen. It's all just gay hysteria to make the soy-public panic.:feelsjuice:
I'm so tired of all these world-ending predictions we've been hearing for years like: north pole ice melting, ozon layer has holes, Africans starving, Putin uses nukes, super virus kills us all, etc.... And nothing ever happens. It's so lame.
(((they))) gotta motivate climate lockdowns somehow. But yes, it's become tiresome already.

This world has shown me nothing but pain let it burn

This tbh. Why should men who'll never have children care about any of this.
I guess if you believe in being reincarnated on this planet

I guess if you believe in being reincarnated on this planet
Depends on what kind of reincarnation. Can you get reincarnated as an animal too. Or just human. Is your karma a factor in your next life or is it gonna be random.

Depends on what kind of reincarnation. Can you get reincarnated as an animal too. Or just human. Is your karma a factor in your next life or is it gonna be random.
No idea, you can go crazy thinking too much about this

NORMIE PROBLEMS