Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News EARN IT won't pass. Government surveillance is woefully unpopular.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Even amongst senators. Americans would rather allow the worst Epstein Island child slavers to have their secret conversations than give up their own rights and stop them. Americans only care about stopping crime as long as stopping crime doesn't involve stopping them.

But if EARN IT does pass by some miracle, with us all distracted by coronavirus maybe, I submit this disclaimer to the authorities.

Fuck the government anyway

its all going down thw drain

Lol at the disclaimer

Cope, cucks want more surveillance to prevent "mah hatespeech"

Stopping angry virgins ranting online > rape,theft,corona,worldhunger,corruption,poverty,political instability

"Never let a good crisis go to waste" is every serious politician mantra.

hope it doesn't pass if it does. makes lots of tuff hsrder

Even amongst senators. Americans would rather allow the worst Epstein Island child slavers to have their secret conversations than give up their own rights and stop them. Americans only care about stopping crime as long as stopping crime doesn't involve stopping them.

But if EARN IT does pass by some miracle, with us all distracted by coronavirus maybe, I submit this disclaimer to the authorities.
(((They’ll))) make it happen goy :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Lmao the US deserves an asteroid.

Seems like the rightwingers pass most of the GWB in your search bar bullshit.

Americans would rather allow the worst Epstein Island child slavers to have their secret conversations than give up their own rights and stop them. Americans only care about stopping crime as long as stopping crime doesn't involve stopping them.
Are you sure about that? I feel like that would actually be the typical leftie's wet dream. Certainly anyone in Pantyfa or the boot licking college liberals would be in support of it, and they have the loudest voices thanks to Twatter and Faschbook.
Cope, cucks want more surveillance to prevent "mah hatespeech"
Exactly. Nobody cares about freedom anymore because everyone has become soft, and soft people don't want to fight for their rights. They want a force of authority to do everything for them.
Lmao the US deserves an asteroid.
I wish it would drop right on my house.

Are you sure about that? I feel like that would actually be the typical leftie's wet dream. Certainly anyone in Pantyfa or the boot licking college liberals would be in support of it, and they have the loudest voices thanks to Twatter and Faschbook.

I'm positive. I actually tried advocating for more surveillance by pointing out how some dudes were on Telegram planning to use coronavirus as a weapon against people they didn't like. I pointed out to various Pantyfa types that these guys were reported to be white nationalists. But they basically said "While I want white nationalists to get caught, if the government was able to catch those guys without any new powers, they shouldn't need any new powers. They should have to use what they already have."

I'm positive. I actually tried advocating for more surveillance by pointing out how some dudes were on Telegram planning to use coronavirus as a weapon against people they didn't like. I pointed out to various Pantyfa types that these guys were reported to be white nationalists. But they basically said "While I want white nationalists to get caught, if the government was able to catch those guys without any new powers, they shouldn't need any new powers. They should have to use what they already have."
I'm surprised. And a little doubtful.

(((They))) are bypassing encryption with keylogging and other techniques. This is all a formality. Everybody's data is being spied already.
source.gif