Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Early Modern Day Blackpill Philosopher Preaches The Truth

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

This legend was ahead of his time.

Last edited:
@outherebrothers remember this guy, he's probably close a year dead now tbh

Low inhib mogs me

I remember this was posted on /r9k/ back in the day. There was another guy named Alex Lyako or something like that.

I also hate women

He can sure speak his mind!

Mogs me because ded

I've reached that level of hatred :reeeeee:internally before but verbalise I will never:feelscry:

Wonder how he is now

Low inhibs me

don't think so

based video dump fellowcel
Fancy

Typical redneckcel. Believe me, they exist and are all over the place in certain regions. I've met lots of people just like him in my time.

Typical redneckcel. Believe me, they exist and are all over the place in certain regions. I've met lots of people just like him in my time.

I thought they don't exist since they fuck their own relatives?

Now this is an eccentric opinion of mine. I usually see rednecks who managed to ascend by hunting or owning guns in general.

Is redneckmaxxing legit?

I thought they don't exist since they fuck their own relatives?

Now this is an eccentric opinion of mine. I usually see rednecks who managed to ascend by hunting or owning guns in general.

Is redneckmaxxing legit?
Hell no that's not true. Those are all either rich chads with a country aesthetic and huge families or bad boy chads who sell xanax to trailer trash JBs who might hunt on the weekends or something. It's over for true rednecks weather they hunt or don't. Most choose to drink instead though.

Hell no that's not true. Those are all either rich chads with a country aesthetic and huge families or bad boy chads who sell xanax to trailer trash JBs who might hunt on the weekends or something. It's over for true rednecks weather they hunt or don't. Most choose to drink instead though.

I see, thanks for the enlightenment.

My lack of knowledge when it comes to rednecks clouded my view. I thought that since they lived in rural areas and had social circles they could ascend among their communities via nepotism and through families ties (not incestuous).

I see, thanks for the enlightenment.

My lack of knowledge when it comes to rednecks clouded my view. I thought that since they lived in rural areas and had social circles they could ascend among their communities via nepotism and through families ties (not incestuous).
Right. That's a cope in a globalized world. & you're welcome.

He was my MGTOW of 2017.

Before ER it was this guy lol

the blackpill drove him to madness