Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal early bloomer manlet trait: Your old ass clothes still fit you

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
my clothes from when i was like 13 still fit me jfl, i have this real madrid top my mom bought me for my 14th birthday and it still fits me fine jfl and i wear it outside

that just proves i havent grown since like 13

Same--- I'm 5'4 or 1.62m short and I stopped growing when I was 13 bc I had early growth spurt bc of a gene defect. My dad is 6'2, I should have been 5'10... I'm 26 now. FML...

Same--- I'm 5'4 or 1.62m short and I stopped growing when I was 13 bc I had early growth spurt bc of a gene defect. My dad is 6'2, I should have been 5'10... I'm 26 now. FML...
I inherited shit manlet genes from my mother brutal

yeah, i still wear my teenager clothes, brutal

I’m 5’10”, but I stopped growing (taller) in middle school. My proportions are weird as fuck and I have a 6’3.5” wingspan. My arms grew in college, but not my legs or torso. I checked, and I have a similar arm length to a lot of NFL quarterbacks (typically 6’2”+). Joe Burrow’s (6’3.5”) hands are only 0.5in longer than mine.

People sometimes tell me I’m built like a monkey. I don’t what happened to me. My dad’s tallfag genetics were fighting my mom’s gigafoidlet genetics, and I grew in all the ways that don’t matter.

Last edited:
Relatable. My legs grew, but my torso is extremely short. Even foids that are half a foot shorter than me, have torsos that are at least as long as mine.

I inherited shit manlet genes from my mother brutal
Brutal bro. I did not. I should have been 5'10" (there's a formula for this). But I have a disorder and bc of it got into puberty early. Ironically this disorder is from my dad (he's not physically affected AT ALL). I am a literal 1/10 bc of it, people laugh when they see me.

The following have happened to me this past week. But it's something I have experienced probably >1000 times, ever since I was 12 (before I was good looking, then my head changed)... I get stared at, talked about, etc.... fuck those normies, I hate them all, also the chads and stacies, I'm so envious of them. so. much.

Wednesday
I just walked my dog. 2 cunt foids (like 35-40) were walking towards me, one said “wtf”, eyed me when I walked past, and burst out laughing just after I passed them.

Tuesday:
I just went to a doctor appointment. When I walked into the building where the doctor is, 2 post-men walked out. One like 30, the other maybe 60. The older fat one said something to the younger one about me like « never saw someone that ugly » and something else insulting my looks, then they laughed. As I waited for the elevator, I looked outside (you can see well outside bc entrance is only glass), they were loading something into their van parked in front of the building. They were both looking back at me where I stood waiting for elevator, and they still laughed still “joking”. I really don’t get why people are so disrespectful. When I went to the waiting-room, a man was there and stared at me the whole time. But the first incidence is what really upsets me…

Relatable. My legs grew, but my torso is extremely short. Even foids that are half a foot shorter than me, have torsos that are at least as long as mine.
Torsopill kills me. My cousin’s legs are 2in shorter than mine, and he’s nearly 6’1”. I look like a cereal box on toothpicks.

No limb lengthening for your spine.