Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Early 2000sCel trait: you still love pop music from the 00s

• Thread starter Deleted member 41309
  • Start date
Deleted member 41309

Deleted member 41309

Self-banned
-
Coldplay clocks,
Rihanna- umbrella,
Katy perry - hot n cold
David guetta-when love takes over
Etc etc

If i was from a different generation, i would probs think of this type of music as being normie shit tier music, but since i am a zoomercel, it gives me nostalgia

:dab::dab:
Gtfih early 2000sCels:feelsautistic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

youngcel trait: you dont have bad taste in music

Coldplay clocks,
Rihanna- umbrella,
Katy perry - hot n cold
David guetta-when love takes over
Etc etc

If i was from a different generation, i would probs think of this type of music as being normie shit tier music, but since i am a zoomercel, it gives me nostalgia

:dab::dab:
Gtfih early 2000sCels:feelsautistic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:
All those songs are garbage lol. Only Coldplay's "Clocks" is not too shabby. The rest is pure trash

Pop music sucks ass, regardless of the time period. Lowest common denominator trash.

I only listen to music with few views

009 sound system :dab:

Pop music sucks ass, regardless of the time period. Lowest common denominator trash.

cope, you just havent listened to good pop music

when i was a child the trend was gorillaz - clint eastwood, or moby - porcelain.

resident evil 3 for psx, a lot of anime in the tv like digimon, pokemon, monster rancher, dragon ball gt, medabots and i can't remember the other ones
i used to play majoras mask all day long on my n64

resident-evil-3-nemesis-201961220312282_1.jpg

Zoomers don't listen to these songs, they were way too young to listen to them. Millennials listen to these songs. Zoomers are all teenagers now.

Nah man. I listened to three days grace, all American rejects, g[UWSL]reen day, evanescence. I was more into the emo, grunge, and punk rock. Music was kinda depressing in early 2000s thinking back[/UWSL]

Nah man. I listened to three days grace, all American rejects, g[UWSL]reen day, evanescence. I was more into the emo, grunge, and punk rock. Music was kinda depressing in early 2000s thinking back[/UWSL]
It seems it was alas the last decade of rock 'n' roll.

Zoomers don't listen to these songs, they were way too young to listen to them. Millennials listen to these songs. Zoomers are all teenagers now.
Hmm. Zoomers are people born in 2000 body boyo

I love those music also love Nelly just a dream, Nelly ft Kelly Rowland Dilemma, Viva la vida Coldplay etc

I like 3DG. Grunge was more from the 90s with kurt copenhagen:feelsLSD:

I like 3DG. Grunge was more from the 90s with kurt copenhagen:feelsLSD:
Congratz on the ban but yeah that's true. It was on its way out but still cool. Heck even AC/DC was still going strong. 3dg gives me lifefuel when I feel like roping and should be mandatory for incels to listen to

This one is decent:

All of them except david guetta in my playlist

Early 2000sCel trait: Linkin Park was one of your favorite bands:feelsmusic:

So much nostalgia in this thread... :feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back