Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Each year gone is one closer until we get to re-roll/or be gone

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Ya for good looking guys and normies with perfect Godlike bodies compared to us, they are sad another year is gone as their lives are so good. We cannot even imagine how good their lives are. One week in a normies life is like an entire lifetime of good experiences for an incel.

Meanwhile 1 week in our lives is like 30 years of horrible experiences for a normie.

Why would they be sad another year is gone? If I'm a normie, I'm looking forward to the future. To new adventures. I'm reflecting on all that 2021 was and wondering what 2022's answers to that will be.

Why would they be sad another year is gone? If I'm a normie, I'm looking forward to the future. To new adventures. I'm reflecting on all that 2021 was and wondering what 2022's answers to that will be.

Ya you're right normies seem pretty excited and happy about New Years. Since we have no life we reflect on things, but normies are enjoying life, getting ready for the next awesome thing, and when they are tired for the day getting some sleep before the next epic day.

Meanwhile 1 week in our lives is like 30 years of horrible experiences for a normie.
Precisely why most normie moggers, even though they're almost incels in today's dating market, will never have posts as good as the ones from trucels. They can't imagine what it's like, just like we can't imagine what their life is like.

No reroll. We had one shot. @slimshady