Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Each time a woman gets beaten by her boyfriend, it reminds me that abusers get sex

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
This is basic logic, isn't it ?

Yet, normies can't grasp that.

Each single time a woman gets beaten by her boyfriend or husband, normies lose their shit.

"How dare he !", "cut his balls !", "cut his dick !", "jail him !"

They fail to understand logic 101 :

Each time a woman gets beaten by her boyfriend, it means that an abuser has been selected by a female to have sex.

"LOOK ! THESE POOR FEMALES ARE BEING ABUSED ! ALL I HAVE TO DO IS TO NOT BE THAT GUY TO GET A GIRLFRIEND !" :soy:

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

It actually means that you have to be that guy if you want a girlfriend. Proof: he is like that and has a girlfriend, you're not, and you're single.

This is painfully obvious when you're an incel who spent years thinking that being kind and respectful with women would get you somewhere.

"I've worked hard, I've been kind, I've respectful, all they've seen in me was a friend. None of them ever gave me a chance. But this bully, this low life, this ass hole is getting a girlfriend, and another one and another one."

How much time does it take to understand that 1+1 makes 2 ?

What does it say if nice guys can't get a girlfriend, yet girls keep being beaten and abused by their boyfriends ?

It means that they select the bullies and reject the nice guys.

And it can only mean one thing : they ABSOLUTELY DESERVE what they get.

Last edited:
each time a woman gets abused, i get a boner at the thought of s foid suffering

Facts. Basic logic = if you want her you have to be her ex because he got her

e
This is basic logic, isn't it ?

Yet, normies can't grasp that.

Each single time a woman gets beaten by her boyfriend or husband, normies lose their shit.

"How dare he !", "cut his balls !", "cut his dick !", "jail him !"

They fail to understand logic 101 :

Each time a woman gets beaten by her boyfriend, it means that an abuser has been selected by a female to have sex.

"LOOK ! THESE POOR FEMALES ARE BEING ABUSED ! ALL I HAVE TO DO IS TO NOT BE THAT GUY TO GET A GIRLFRIEND !" :soy:

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

It actually means that you have to be that guy if you want a girlfriend. Proof: he is like that and has a girlfriend, you're not, and you're single.

This is painfully obvious when you're an incel who spent years thinking that being kind and respectful with women would get you somewhere.

"I've worked hard, I've been kind, I've respectful, all they've seen in me was a friend. None of them ever gave me a chance. But this bully, this low life, this ass hole is getting a girlfriend, and another one and another one."

How much time does it take to understand that 1+1 makes 2 ?

What does it say if nice guys can't get a girlfriend, yet girls keep being beaten and abused by their boyfriends ?

It means that they select the bullies and reject the nice guys.

And it can only mean one thing : they ABSOLUTELY DESERVE what they get.
exactly.

Probably why I’ll never get a girl. I can looksmaxx all I want, but I can hardly bring myself to be cruel to people I don’t even know, let alone a girlfriend.