Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel each day i grow closer to the rope

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
failure at everything, lifelong outcast. no motivation for uni. working fulltime instead on path to blue collar career. it is miserable. this is all life is. it is over.

Last edited:
yeah I am trying to find a hobbie to enjoy I can’t enjoy anything that I used too anymore

lol it's the weekend and my will to do things just about ran out this week at work. can hardly even muster the will to make myself food right now. and im working 10 hour days next week jfl

How do you coped before ?

go rope then, whats holding you back? Your fucking gay bike?

Let us not delude ourselves. Life is only going downhill from here. The only reason why I am not roping is because there are games, movies and tv shows I want to see. If not for that I would rope.

Let us not delude ourselves. Life is only going downhill from here. The only reason why I am not roping is because there are games, movies and tv shows I want to see. If not for that I would rope.
same i've also starting doing weed and lsd so that might hold me off from destroying my brainstem for a while

Each day I become more insane.

I stopped growing

Cus I'm a manlet

You haven't been the same since you started wagekeking. RIP.

You haven't been the same since you started wagekeking. RIP.
yes, because wagecucking was my last hope. it has turned out to be just as shit as everything else
and even weed doesn't guaranteed help me cope. makes me think about sui fuel when I get too high

yes, because wagecucking was my last hope. it has turned out to be just as shit as everything else
and even weed doesn't guaranteed help me cope. makes me think about sui fuel when I get too high
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend weed. If you're already "not all there", weed just makes it harder for you to discern reality.

You work in construction if I remember correctly? Doesn't help because strenuous labor is a huge trigger for migraines, at least for me.

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend weed. If you're already "not all there", weed just makes it harder for you to discern reality.

You work in construction if I remember correctly? Doesn't help because strenuous labor is a huge trigger for migraines, at least for me.
I have gotten headaches every day I have worked there. Not so much the last 4 days because it wasn't as strenuous in the sun. I'm about to buy some weed so I will truly see how it affects me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back