Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Each day I grow closer and closer to ropeing

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I really see nothing to live for anymore beside my pets my mother is a cruel woman. my father is non existent. my mother either even told me she wrote me out of her well you know what is the point of even living anymore she doesnt even have other kids

lol wtf why did she write you out of her will?

why did she write you out of her will, lol wtf

if you write out your kids out of your will, you are trash of highest caliber, no matter how bad your kids were, you created them so you should feel some responsibility

if you write out your kids out of your will, you are trash of highest caliber, no matter how bad your kids were, you created them so you should feel some responsibility
She is less than trash

There are othER options than ropeing.

Your mother is trash.

I’m sorry to hear this dude. Life fucking sucks. I wish you all the best. Hmu anytime you want.

Burn the house before roping

I can't even imagine being wrote out of my parents will, what a fucking bitch.

You're not the only one NEET. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

for an incel drugs are the only reasons to live

If I ever rope I will take at least one person with me to the grave. No question.

That is harsh bro, im so sorry:(

It is over, friend.

You better cope or rope tbh

You can always become another november hERo

Roping before new year's day?

Im just waiting until i am elligible for a shotgun, which is 2 years

Until then, gotta go to uni to pretend im "moving forward" so my parents don't get suspicious.

i live for video games and i hope for a future where i can be with my VR waifu tbh

Hey man
Figurout a way to rape a women and get away with it. And/or get a hobby
After i finish exams. I plan to form a paintball whatsapp group and try tinder

You get SSI, right? Can you live on your own?

don't rope, rope those who caused this, namely jews and women.

Not unless i wasnt section8 ghetto
As far as i know sometimes section 8 gives you the money to buy a qualified house i'm not sure if it was because i knew about a shaniqua with 5 kids and they gave her that or for other reasons but i do know that it's possible though.

From what I've heard, you have a really shitty family. They should be doing everything in their power to try and make you a functioning member of society (as difficult as that may be) , especially since you're so disadvantaged. Though I don't know you nor your family or what they've done for you already, or if there's anything you're not telling us. I can only make an uneducated guess based on some of your posts I've read.

i would no joke murder my family if i got left out of the will... they decided to create a fucking subhuman like me and not give me crucial life advice.. then they better take responsibility for it