Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

E-Thots Now Charging To Play Xbox Live With Them

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
attachment.php

attachment.php

https://www.fiverr.com/summerkitten...8HqyMkpNRNpyFiz1rtUOq1Ltp6noZivMb2itgjKxhisGw

JFL at paying a "gamer gurl" to fuck up your score. I bet she doesn't even play that good.

Also look at that retarded cuck that actually paid for it oh my god someone put him out of his motherfucking misery.

She probably sucks at playing games so I wouldn't even want to play with that whore

FUCK THIS ENTITLED TRASH BAG E THOT SEND HER TO THE GUILLOTINE ALONG WITH THAT CUCK FAGGOT
JFL at paying a "gamer gurl" to fuck up your score. I bet she doesn't even play that good.

Also look at that retarded cuck that actually paid for it oh my god someone put him out of his motherfucking misery.

She probably sucks at playing games so I wouldn't even want to play with that whore
This tbh jfl at anyone thinking people are paying for a playmate.

TUTORIAL MODE

This world is so backwards. She should be paying me to play ps4 with me.

the comment by that cuck made my day.

I feel bad for this cuck, really. What a loser.

Old news. Search up on fiver any game or anything related with gaming. Basicslly paying $5 to a fucking Gold Nova noob to play cS GO with you

Cucks who throw money at e-whores are contributing to the incel epidemic.

I hope all cucks die tonight

Tbf, you can do this with guys too. Though that's probably more for winning/getting a higher score. This is just cause she's a girl

In my opinion men are more guilty. They pay for that shit

They are actually men posing as girls

Good tactic to earn money though tbh

E whoring market? I'm very good at certain games and with my low T high pitch voice I could easily pretend to be a girl.....

>now

they've been doing it since 2016

FUCK YOU
I HAD A NICE EVENING AND NOW IM RAGING

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back