Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL e-thot cheats on husband at video game speedrun conference, now claims rape 6 years later

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
If you don't pay attention to vidya gayme drama, after a bunch of twitch grifters (sorry streamers) recently got caught being abusive to e-thots and golddiggers, now one of the more famous cases of vidya lol drama comes here: https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srahg8

tl;dr version: e-cunt cheats on religious and loyal husband, gets upset that he's not exactly thrilled with her spreading her legs to professional button-mashers, now cries rape 6 years later in an oh-so-coincidental timing with said twitch streamers getting metoo'd. She spends her entire message whining about how she's dA rEaL vIcTiM and how she's managing getting over sucking dick while having a few shots of booze behind her ex-husband's back.

Western whores of 2020 everybody!

wow.... r/SamAndTolki is going to explode.

There are so many resources. You are not alone.

What's with the hearts after "resources" in that link? It's so insincere.

not going to read that entire thing but JFL at "I was coping with the intense harassment from Twitch chat"

women can have hundreds of thousands of guys showering them with compliments, giving them likes and social media attention, but they're still so fragile and emotionally sensitive that rude comments from trolls have more meaning to them

Just whores who use their pussies as both weapons against men and as soapboxes for their egos.
The sheer insanity of bitch whining permeating every conceivable hobby, activity and industry of life is beyond sickening.

i hate women

If you don't pay attention to vidya gayme drama

Yes, I made a couple of threads about this topic. They are now trying to destroy any safe space from men.
There have been a lot of accusation towards men lately. All competitive scenes are affected by it. From the Smash community (Mew2King and Zer0) to WoW (Swifty, MethodJosh).

Foid cheats.

Wow, that almost NEVER happens.

Hmm isn't it quite weird that more women are coming out with rape claims in the same year against men who are famous and wealthy?

Is it a coincidence? HMMM

This is why rape is the meme crime. You can get charged of it because a foid realizes 6 years later that she didn’t want to have sex with you and then accused you of rape

Yes, I made a couple of threads about this topic. They are now trying to destroy any safe space from men.
There have been a lot of accusation towards men lately. All competitive scenes are affected by it. From the Smash community (Mew2King and Zer0) to WoW (Swifty, MethodJosh).
Feel free to link them, man. I definitely want to hear more insight on this.

Hmm isn't it quite weird that more women are coming out with rape claims in the same year against men who are famous and wealthy?

Again, I would vote you for president unironically.

Again, I would vote you for president unironically.
Thanks brocel.

Its sad to think that a fucking genetically modified Gorilla is more reasonable than most of human society.

JFL

5dd65381631271Y3JvcCwzMjYwLDI1NDksMCwyOTg

And not a single police report in sight.

And not a single police report in sight.
RIGHT LMFAO!!! You'd think that would be common sense right? I just got raped let me go to the police and file a report.

BUT NOPE let's give women the benefit of the doubt evade they are toddlers who need to be protected while at the same time not needing any help from men and being independent.

Imagine living in a world where a conviction can ruin your life despite no evidence. Oh wait... WE ALREADY DO! Clown fucking world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back