Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

E-mail flooded with sex webcam and sex dating spam mails

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
This is my main mail address that I never give out to none serious organisations. I use this mail address for my phone contract and business stuff like registering bank accounts and such things as internet provider.

Thing is I have had this mail address for the past 9-10 years. Seems organisations sell our data. Who knows maybe even this site sells data.

Anyway I learnt my lesson the hard way. I will now have 3-4 mail addreses. This spam nonsence is so annoying.

Thing is I will never give my money to some webcam foid. I rather use my money for copes like pizza, vidya, energy drinks , travelling etc

Is there a way to determine from which country these emails are been sent?

Check haveubeenpwned.com to see if your email address has been leaked.

This is my main mail address that I never give out to none serious organisations. I use this mail address for my phone contract and business stuff like registering bank accounts and such things as internet provider.

Thing is I have had this mail address for the past 9-10 years. Seems organisations sell our data. Who knows maybe even this site sells data.

Anyway I learnt my lesson the hard way. I will now have 3-4 mail addreses. This spam nonsence is so annoying.

Thing is I will never give my money to some webcam foid. I rather use my money for copes like pizza, vidya, energy drinks , travelling etc

Is there a way to determine from which country these emails are been sent?
Usually. You can select these emails and click the 'Mark this as spam' option.

The email system is smart enough to send such emails or similar emails straight to your spam instead of inbox. Atleast such is the case with Gmail.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back