Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

e-drama videos piss me off.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
i dont give a fuck. its so pointless and retarded and its just a bunch of fat asses being keyboard warriors. fake and gay.

Ecelebs are just as bad, vapid and empty as real celebrities.

I despise every moralfag, self-righteous commentary channel like moistcritikal and turkey tom who make a living out of patronizing and farming other e-celebs who they aren’t any more snobbish and outwardly unlikeable than for content. I miss when they were based trolls like LeafyisHere and weren’t all just self-serious virtue signaler SJWs who use their platform to put anyone who they don’t like down. At least Leafy made fun of people who actually deserved it.

Last edited:
If it makes money and is low effort to make, content creators will obviously go for it.
People are just to stupid to realize that they are faking it.

The meta is make a retarded fake video
react to a fake video but believe it to be true
low effort easy money

I despise every moralfag, self-righteous commentary channel like moistcritikal and turkey tom who make a living out of patronizing and farming other e-celebs who they aren’t any more snobbish and outwardly unlikeable than for content. I miss when they were based trolls like LeafyisHere and weren’t all just self-serious virtue signaler SJWs. At least Leafy made fun of people who actually deserved it.
I miss when YouTube was just AGK parodies and Pivot stick figure aminations

Now everyone makes 4 hour feature length documentaries on e-celebs or why I should like a certain piece of media

I miss when YouTube was just AGK parodies and Pivot stick figure aminations

Now everyone makes 4 hour feature length documentaries on e-celebs or why I should like a certain piece of media
low creativity.

Same. I hate them.

penguinz0 starter pack : r/starterpacks
penguinz0 said calmly by BufferMutedRatio64145 Sound Effect - Tuna
Anon hates penguinz0 : r/greentext

Yep I agree it’s annoying