Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion E celeb obsession

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
You can't read any comment section nowadays without seeing references to e celebs. It wasn't always like this. Even back in 2018 you could read comments and find people sharing their thoughts in paragraphs. Now when you click on a video the comments are
"Skull emoji blud skull emoji"
"He looks like {insert e celeb}
*Jokes about e celeb*

How can these people stand living like this? Being pathetic slaves who base their reality on obsessing over and worshiping those more successful than themselves? Sure celeb worship has always been a thing but now because of the internet it's more widespread than ever. Zoomers and gen alpha act like e celebs are their friends. They'll call the e celebs by their first names and religiously go out to defend these e celebs. "No it's not celeb worship! This streamer is just a normal guy!"

I can't stand it. I don't want my existence to revolve around e celebs. I hate talking about celebs in general with people.

everything is soulless nowdays nobody cares anymore or tries to do something for any other reason other than money/fame people just want to get the most out of it for the least effort possible

everything is soulless nowdays nobody cares anymore or tries to do something for any other reason other than money/fame people just want to get the most out of it for the least effort possible
Normies have been like this for decades. It’s just gotten worse

Normies have been like this for decades. It’s just gotten worse
Yes but now it's everywhere. There's no individuality, creativity, passion

True.